*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
well, had my first game in a few days, joined a TDM team that was being farmed by the other side. 5 kills and 5 deaths (all by Type 2As of course) and then quit. Absolute trash, and no fun.

Seems reporting hackers is pointless too as they never seem to get banned, so even if I play again, not going to waster my time reporting.

Associate
I'm tempted to pick up 4 having skipped it since I thought it came out too soon after 3. I just want a good Battlefield experience that's immersive no political BS. I enjoyed the Pacific expansion to 5 but it wasn't enough to make me buy the game.

Associate
well, had my first game in a few days, joined a TDM team that was being farmed by the other side. 5 kills and 5 deaths (all by Type 2As of course) and then quit. Absolute trash, and no fun.

Seems reporting hackers is pointless too as they never seem to get banned, so even if I play again, not going to waster my time reporting.

Just find a server with active admins and you'll be fine.

Associate
You need to manually install Better Battlelog for Firefox as it stopped working with Chrome, that way you can see true player counts.
Yeah, that works great for BF4 but I was referring to the new and exciting feature that DICE introduced to BF5?

Associate
Might give it a go again, but I can't see these things making too much difference.

Enjoying BF4 too much as well. In terms of expansions, which ones are worth it? I like infantry, so something with a little less focus on vehicles would be good.

Associate
been at least one cheater on every game I've played lately, annoys me more as it empties the server :(

been back on bf4, that Banana Republic server is fun and I also frequent the Rock n Roll servers.

Associate
Have had a Google and found a thread or 2 with people having same issue but why after installing a new Ryzen 5 3600 changing from Intel to AMD does BF V now default to low when I use GeForce Experience to optimize the game?

Back
Top Bottom