This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You know you're getting old when you feel so satisfied with having new wiper blades on your car :o technically should have replaced them last year and was expecting BMW to say something when the MOT was being done but they said nada.

Put new ones on last night ready for today's MOT (normal garage this time) and was so lovely to have no squeaking and a crystal clear view after the wipers went across :D probably also helped that the car was washed yesterday!

Caporegime
You know you're getting old when you feel so satisfied with having new wiper blades on your car :o technically should have replaced them last year and was expecting BMW to say something when the MOT was being done but they said nada.

Put new ones on last night ready for today's MOT (normal garage this time) and was so lovely to have no squeaking and a crystal clear view after the wipers went across :D probably also helped that the car was washed yesterday!

That reminds me, I need new wipers. :p

Caporegime
Having a massive clearout today, boxes and boxes and bags and bags of stuff removed from my bedroom, mostly empty packaging and broken car parts and random old fluff, even went through my "man drawers" of clutter and consolidated 3 drawers worth down to 1 drawer.

Soldato
Oh joy. Car failed. Cracked alloy this time rear offside :rolleyes: taking it in to different garage to get it repaired hopefully. More money I can't afford. This car hates me :(
Been waiting on sorting something so I can get a little inheritance pay out so I can change it. Trouble is I haven't been helping my mum lately as I can't afford the fuel back and forth. Sigh.

I don't know what I've done to seriously annoy karma in this way lol

Soldato
Trying to arrange things for a funeral next week, still not fully unpacked from moving so some parts I needed have to be substituted. New starter at work starting a week early and none of that prep was done and a project was dropped late on my desk last week requiring urgent attention. To top it off car battery completely flat and no power outlet nearby to charge it up so had to source a booster, hope it arrives tomorrow. Keep getting nagged at to book a holiday but far too busy for that.

Soldato
Dead on sofa before 8pm. At least I managed some exercise first. Thought I was having a nice relaxing January, guess that's passed! Hope I can wake up enough to play some games later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom