So I can find it again :)
Actually slept till 4am though probably
Because didn't go to sleep at all
The previous night
Insomnia is awful
Especially when got a partner who can be asleep within literally 60 seconds
Lucky sod:D

Soldato
Been awake on and off all night sleeping for a little then suddenly awake. Was up between 2 and 4. I feel really tired just cannot stay asleep. It’s my Anxiety that is doing it as I feel very Anxious when I wake up and have to calm myself down. It’s a right pain....

Soldato
Been awake on and off all night sleeping for a little then suddenly awake. Was up between 2 and 4. I feel really tired just cannot stay asleep. It’s my Anxiety that is doing it as I feel very Anxious when I wake up and have to calm myself down. It’s a right pain....
Yeah know what you mean
Went back to bed after my post
But useless still can't sleep
So back up again

RxR

RxR

Soldato
My insomnia from this pulsatile (vascular origin) tinnitus - the only thing that partly works is sleeping pills. But I get it in Antipodean time. So, I suppose it doesn't count. Am having to take naps on average 3x a day in an effort to briefly escape the irritating noise.

Soldato
My insomnia from this pulsatile (vascular origin) tinnitus - the only thing that partly works is sleeping pills. But I get it in Antipodean time. So, I suppose it doesn't count. Am having to take naps on average 3x a day in an effort to briefly escape the irritating noise.
Tinnitus must be pretty hard to
Cope with at least external
Noise you have a hope
Of trying to blank it out even though
Trying to blank it
Doesn't usually work for me
Even 10mg of zolpidem
And a good slug of phenargen
Has had no effect tonight

Back
Top Bottom