** NEW LG MONITORS - INCLUDING 2 EXCLUSIVE TO OCUK!!! **

Associate
I ordered around the 21st. I enquired with OCs and it'll probably be mid Feb, as the previous deliveries are all gone and the next 60 or so are still accounted for, ahead of me in the queue. So its a while :(

Exact wording:
"We've got one batch of 50-60 due any day now but yours won't be covered in that, afterwards we've got a larger batch due in the second half of Feb which should cover all current pre-orders"

Last edited:
Associate
Well got my 34" yesterday, all good on pixels and ips glow. Had to turn brightness down to 43 it was burning my eyes. All good so far.

Associate
Well campers, as of this morning, I'm also on the LG 27GL850-B wait train. Seing as the reviews were all gushing over it and it was time I was looking at an upgrade in any case. Have been using the Acer XG270HU for a while and wanted something more up to date but also had beter image quality to it. I decided the cost and the time to wait should be worth it. Hopefully I get in with the shipment due in mid feb..... (crossed all the fingers and toes)

Associate
I phoned yesterday and the next delivery is scheduled for mid February. I ordered around the middle of January and I’m told mine should hopefully be cleared by said delivery. If it doesn’t turn up then I think I’ll most likely look elsewhere.

Associate
Returned the one I ordered in November (received two weeks ago). Glow from the corner was quite noticeable in most of the bottom left corner anytime content was dark. That and i love being in a queue.

Associate
Allegedly, no. Which is why I returned and ordered again. Reviews and some people here have mentioned there is little or typical IPS glow, but it isn't really that noticeable. It's hard to get an image of, since the top left, top right, and bottom right corners were hardly visible and certainly nothing to care about, but they appear quite well on these images..

W1r9S5ms.jpg tftKPIvs.jpg MQCaVyAs.jpg

My current monitor the BENQ XL2411T, has the bottom left corner level of black, but EVERYWHERE, which is ironically better, as it's nowhere near as eye catching.

Last edited:
Associate
I have a small amount of glow on my current dell u2515h, not noticeable, but I am very sensitive to backlight bleed/glow. Just hoping, fingers crossed I get a perfect panel :p Waiting long enough as it is.
The amount you have there would be way too much for me. I wish OCs offered a service to check monitors for bleed before they shipped. Would gladly pay an extra £20 or so to avoid having to return it.

Last edited:
Associate
Any disadvantages of buying this monitor from America ? I can get one shipped within a week for an extra £10 its temping as long as I have no issues setting it up..... I know this monitor is in high demand but waiting for so long is a pain , especially when we live in a world where we get pretty much everything next day.

Back
Top Bottom