*** Nintendo Switch ***

fez

fez

Caporegime
I keep getting side-tracked on BOTW, barely done any quests just wandering around doing shrines and towers. Spent quote a few hours on it already so definitely going to get my moneys worth.

Thats the beauty of the game. Its the most immersive game I have ever played. You don't care about hitting the main quest of the game because exploring the world is so brilliant.

Soldato
Yeah I spent about 30 minutes trying to get up some big snowy mountain the other day, ran out of stamina and heat resistant food so ended up abandoning near the top.

I have the expansion but have had to google for the solution to some of them as the world is so big and the quests so vague it would be highly unlikely for me to come across in normal play, in fact i'd run past the horse reviver bloke multiple times without even knowing he was there until I saw the quest solution.

Soldato
Payday on Friday, I'm thinking of getting Mario kart 8. I currently only have BOTW and would like a quick drop in and out type game that ideally my partner can play with me aswell. This seems to fit the boat, any other good 2+ player games that I should consider more than Mario kart?

Soldato
My missus is off work for a bit with a broken foot. She doesn't like any new 3d games but has been playing old Mario's and dr mario nes version. She's completed dr mario now so was wondering if there was anything else like that or even tetris you can get for the switch.

Man of Honour
My missus is off work for a bit with a broken foot. She doesn't like any new 3d games but has been playing old Mario's and dr mario nes version. She's completed dr mario now so was wondering if there was anything else like that or even tetris you can get for the switch.

Tetris 99 is included in the online subscription, and puyo puyo Tetris is a great version.

Soldato
The puyo puyo one is just a mini game isn't it?
Not really. puyo puyo Tetris is a ‘full game’, well as full as it can be for this type of game. It has a story mode and looads of different arcade, single and multiplayer modes. It’s a decent game if you are into that sort of thing.

Soldato

puyo puyo tetris is awesome fun if you like they types of games, complete story mode for single player as well etc :)

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/puyo-puyo-tetris-switch/

Soldato
I actually started BOTW last night. It's a lovely game so far.
I'm going to need a better pad though my fingers are too big for the shoulder buttons so I keep pressing the wrong ones.

Back
Top Bottom