Surface Pro 7 worth it ?

Soldato
I am traveling a lot this year with work and have been thinking of getting a device I can use while on the move. I do a bit of video editing as in light stitching of video and pictures of my kids. A bit of work and watching video. I don't have the patience for laggy devices so happy to spend on a device that will work as I want. Although I would set my limit at around £800 - £900

Curious to see what people think or if there are other devices I should look at.

Associate
For the portability and note taking side it's great. As for editing hopefully someone else can advise whether the intel graphics is suitable

Man of Honour
Yeah that would be my preference. If one comes up at the right price I will jump in.

I had the Surface Pro 6 i5/256 its really the sweet spot in the line-up, good price and the performance was more than good for photo editing; didn't do video though.
The battery life on the SP7 has taken a hit for some reason though; I had the i7/16GB for a month but had to get rid of it as I was lucky to get 4 hours out of it.

Associate
I went for an i7 16gb 256gb because I needed more RAM. Aside from complaining about some of one of my usb-c peripherals and an old bluetooth keyboard I am mighty impressed, and I should be for this price!
It's nice to see such power in a little mobile format.

Glad to see Intel found a use for their 10nm fabs too :p

Back
Top Bottom