UK Holiday with young children - Centre Parcs?

Soldato
As said, it's not cheap.

However we've been most years for the last 6 or so.

My mum arranges 2 lodges to cover for us 4 kids of hers and our 5 grandkids between us plus partners.

From that perspective it's great, the kids get to run around and play in the pool in a safe place.

There's plenty to do, and at night we tend to do a lads night, girls night, date night and family night out so everybody gets a break from baby sitting!

Edit: One example of how good it is for kids, the Pancake House in Penrith were happy for the 5 kids (5-9 in age) to go and have a meal on their own as long as I stayed next door in Starbucks.

They loved the independence of being able to go and order and pay for their own meal.

Associate
I've just come back from a weekend at Wobern Center Parcs. Over the last few years I've been to Centre Parcs and Butlins Skegness a few times. There's plenty for a 4 year old to do at Center Parcs but apart from the pool and kids play area activities cost extra where as Butlins includes lots of free activities and shows. I've already booked to go back to both this year. We find Center Parcs to be more relaxed where as Butlins is a lot more frantic fitting in all the activites the kids want to do.

Back
Top Bottom