TV Licence Super Thread

Caporegime
That's not true, clearly you have no clue on what is going off despite it being explained multiple times. How many times do we have to explain that the forms often doesn't work and can often make the situation worse. I filled out the form multiple times and the response from them was to increase the harassment.

We do not like there attention nor want there visits. Can you not show some sympathy for the harassment some people have had to go. Telling us to fill out a useless form is not helping.
I find it very strange that tens of thousands of people nationwide complete the form online and then hear nothing for months if not years but a select group of people seem to claim harassment and constant letters despite completing the relevant form. If you are being harassed by visits then I’d complain to the BBC and Capita/TV licensing. If it’s just letters, bin them.

Caporegime
Sigh. TV Licensing have a mandate from the BBC and the government to enforce relevant TV licence revenue and enforce TV licence avoidance. That’s why you have to.

Soldato
You’re upset at the ‘harassment’ but won’t take steps to prevent or put a stop to this? Sounds like you enjoy it.

I'm still waiting on your marital aid question. I will now send a investigation officer round your property.

I will be asking overclockers for you name,.address, up address also. I private investigator will now be following you and tracking and online purchases from martial aid shops, and you will be taken to court and name will be in the papers and given out your marital aid purchase history

If you do not reply I'll send a letter to your employer about this. You gave been warned.

I can send it anytime, I will be waiting, any time of the week, be warned.

To stop all this all you have to do is pay £154 a year for license to use a marital aid

Soldato
I find it very strange that tens of thousands of people nationwide complete the form online and then hear nothing for months if not years but a select group of people seem to claim harassment and constant letters despite completing the relevant form. If you are being harassed by visits then I’d complain to the BBC and Capita/TV licensing. If it’s just letters, bin them.
Accept for its not just a few select group of people. Its thousands enough that there are entire websites on the subject combined with a large number of court cases which the BBC lost and just look at the large number of people in this thread with problems. Then we have the videos showing show how immoral there actions are including the famous hidden camera in the job interview.

Many of us suffering problems did complain to Capita/TV and got nowhere and then we had to go to court and won. In my case I had to go down the route of removing there rights of access to my land to stop them harassing. Its not just letters they invite themselves into your back garden. They sit in a van and video record though your windows. As a women how do you feel seeing a unknown man quickly going past your windows, snooping in your garden, filming though your windows and leaving hand written notes saying I told you I would be watching. No knocks on the door, no ringing the door ball just a man running past windows in the corner of your eye and leaving notes. They have done all that and more.

Permabanned
As above, complete an online form stating you don’t need a licence and they’ll stop bothering you for a year or more. It sounds like you like the attention and visits.

Why should i give up my privacy, Then they will use my personal name to threaten court etc. You sound very NPC here almost like a Capita goon. Perhaps we should be doing this for car tax also, Income tax we need to also take stock of all your posessions and bank accounts as we just can not be sure you are not somehow avoiding tax or involved in crime or moneylaundering. Lets give someone a mandate to check that too lol, Every two years as well.

You also have zero proof that tens of thousands fill out a form trouble free, You are assuming it because so many pay the £154.

Caporegime
Why should i give up my privacy, Then they will use my personal name to threaten court etc. You sound very NPC here almost like a Capita goon. Perhaps we should be doing this for car tax also, Income tax we need to also take stock of all your posessions and bank accounts as we just can not be sure you are not somehow avoiding tax or involved in crime or moneylaundering. Lets give someone a mandate to check that too lol, Every two years as well.
You’re making your own life difficult by standing up to something you can easily deal with by taking a few minutes out of your life. You’ve likely spent more time typing out responses here than it would take to complete the declaration you don’t need a license.

Permabanned
You’re making your own life difficult by standing up to something you can easily deal with by taking a few minutes out of your life. You’ve likely spent more time typing out responses here than it would take to complete the declaration you don’t need a license.

You are scary... You would love China.

Soldato
You really haven't read this thread very thoroughly.

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I moved out last month after renting for 3 years and did not pay my TV licence at all, got letters all the time and just ignored them.

I think everyone should do the same, if they watch TV or not. Just ignore them. Easy money saved.

Soldato
I’ll leave you all to it now.

Since you have not replied there will be a enforcement officer peeking through your bedroom window to verify you are not using a product

You can easily stop this by sending £154, otherwise you will receive red final warning letters and you will be approached on your way home.

If you have nothing to hide then there is no problem.

Since you haven't replied this is proof of your guilt and you be send a court order, the police will be present to check your bedroom cupboards.

This email will be sent to your home address every week until you comply.

Soldato
I moved out last month after renting for 3 years and did not pay my TV licence at all, got letters all the time and just ignored them.

I think everyone should do the same, if they watch TV or not. Just ignore them. Easy money saved.
Not paying for a license you should have.

Not paying for a license you don't need.

Different things :)

Permabanned
Sigh. TV Licensing have a mandate from the BBC and the government to enforce relevant TV licence revenue and enforce TV licence avoidance. That’s why you have to.

I do not have to do anything, it its not a law to tell them anything and I would add the Car Analogy/DVLA to try get though your thick head but someone above said it already.

Soldato
What about those of us that did fill out the form and it only made the situation much worse? This whole you can easily take a few minuets out to make it go away is not true. Why do you keep ignoring that? I filled out the form, I was friendly and let the first and 2nd inspector in to look around the house. I have never owned a TV in my life and they wouldn't believe me increasing the harassment level week by week.

Soldato
Anyone paying £x amount for BT/Sky whatever IMO is already paying to watch TV and should ignore any TV licence stuff.

By that logic, nobody would ever pay for Sky. Just pay your £13/month on the BBC licence fee and then you're "already paying to watch TV" so you should be entitled to Sky+BT for free.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
By that logic, nobody would ever pay for Sky. Just pay your £13/month on the BBC licence fee and then you're "already paying to watch TV" so you should be entitled to Sky+BT for free.
Your logic is flawed as paying for BBC doesn't give you access to BT, SKY etc. Paying for BT/SKY and well.. you get all the BBC channels included already. I'm certainly not paying twice for it, up to everyone else if they want to or they would rather save some money.

Back
Top Bottom