Anybody else watch DiagnoseDan on YT?

Associate
Yes - I agree - accent not my favourite and style a bit cringey but really easy to follow, educational and informative. What other ones do you like? I like Harry's Garage and SOUP Classic Motoring, Scotty Kilmer, Savage Geese, Salvage Rebuilds UK. Makes broadcast TV almost redundant.

Associate
furiousdriving is one I've picked up recently. He drives a fair amount of ordinary older cars from the 90s/80s/70s which I find interesting as it's before my time in terms of cars so I know nothing about them

Associate
Watch both Diagnose Dan and South Main Auto. Find them both enjoyable even though I struggle to work out how to open the bonnet. :)

Used to be a fan of Eric the car guy but his project videos (especially the Fairmont) bore the hell out of me.

Associate
Haven't watched that but will give it a look, there's not many English ones I watch regularly besides BOM and Binky, most are US based e.g. cleetus, boostedboiz, toms turbo garage, obsessed garage (detailing)

Soldato
Scotty Kilmer,

Rev up your Engines...! :p

His style is a bit frantic at times, but having spent as much time in the business as he has, and dealing with many of the same issues. I am inclined to agree with him on most points.

As an aside, the real eye opener is the various vids where people cut open oil filters, including ones from well known big corporations, to reveal just how awful some of them really are inside.

(Hint, do NOT use Framm, ever. :eek: )

Back
Top Bottom