Star Trek: Picard

Associate
Guessing not on Prime here yet? You guys are so lucky you just happened to be on holiday in the states this morning :(

from what I know state get picard around 1am their time on cbs all access. as for us picard is officially released on amazon every Friday but if will lucky like last Thursday night there is a small chance that picard episode 2 will be up at around 23:00 tonight.

Soldato
Not a bad second episode. Those two characters staying at the Picard villa are quite interesting. The more I think of it, it was a very flat episode that ended on a similar note. It is odd.

Last edited:
Associate
Interesting episodes so far.

If there is a secret society of Romulans who have got it in hard against Artificial Life forms, I wonder...
What if the Narada (Star Trek 2009) final moments actually took it back in time again? To ancient Vulcan before the split of Vulcans and Romulans in the Prime Universe?
So, Prime Romulus is destroyed, Narada and Spock thrown back in time through to JJverse, Narada destroyed and thrown back in time through back into Prime Universe Vulcan (largely in bits and pieces so no major assimilating).
Vulcan Romulan split from the remaining tech and implications of Narada remnant (of Borg tech, which might have tried Assimilating and killing some); One side embraced it (Vulcans). One side shunned it (Romulans). Both disagreed, both split; becoming Vulcan and Romulans.
This would then possibly tie in with the Borg in the show now.
As well as (possibly) from what is said in the show thus far (that the Borg cut off the Cube, so the Borg are still around just not on this Cube), that if Picard shows up on the Borg Cube, its inhabitants might react to Locutus of Borg being amoung them again and reactivate the Cube.
That would certainly tie in a lot of things together in the show; especially as apparently there was a lot of JJ Lensflaring going on apparently in one scene.
Sort of makes it a loop that ties both Universes together.
Anyway, that's just my speculation there from whats been shown so far. :)

Soldato
So the Tal'shir were after Dahj, and now Soji. They know what Dahj looks like, and presumably have other biometric data. Soji is on a tightly controlled Romulan facility, where everyone is security checked in and out all the time, have full biometrics, etc and carries all the exact same biometric signatures as Dahj. Surely the Tal'shir know exactly where Soji is and can kill her any time. So either Narek is working for some other Romulan faction, or he's been tasked with apprehending Soji without activating her into a superhuman killing/escaping machine.

Man of Honour
So the Tal'shir were after Dahj, and now Soji. They know what Dahj looks like, and presumably have other biometric data. Soji is on a tightly controlled Romulan facility, where everyone is security checked in and out all the time, have full biometrics, etc and carries all the exact same biometric signatures as Dahj. Surely the Tal'shir know exactly where Soji is and can kill her any time. So either Narek is working for some other Romulan faction, or he's been tasked with apprehending Soji without activating her into a superhuman killing/escaping machine.

I don't know the characters (I just stuck it on in the background as it is new and fairly well done - I'm not really interested in Star Trek) but the team leader for the group that took out Dahj was criticised for screwing up and not bringing her in for interrogation so I'm guessing it is that bit about bringing her in without activating her.

Back
Top Bottom