*** Nintendo Switch ***

Caporegime
Any opinions on the PowerA Enhanced Wireless controllers? I know they lack Rumble, NFC and take 2xAA batteries, but are they actually any good considering how cheap they are?

Soldato

I got bored of it.

Same. It's in my "I'll go back to it when I've got nothing better to do" pile. Saves not being portable between Xbox and PC didn't help there though.

I think it might fare better on Switch, where the isn't as much competition. I can't think of a Switch title that's similar.

Soldato
Don't buy Steamworld Quest, whatever you do. I finished it out of stubbornness but it was a boring, repetitive slog. Surprised it was made by the same company.

Steamworld Heist is amazing, definitely recommended. I enjoyed Dig too.

Soldato
Tempted to just purchase Heist then, im waiting for the postman to deliver mario kart sometime today so i wont be rushing to play heist thought it would be a good idea to get it now while cheap.

Soldato
I must have been doing something wrong but I managed to put the joycons into 2 player and back but it was a right faff.
And player 1 was the controller so I had no way of getting to the home screen.

Soldato
Never played a Mario Party game before but my friend got it for me at Christmas and it's been so much fun since I convinced the family to play!

No fun at all on your lonesome

Back
Top Bottom