Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Soldato
@Dredd , I legitimately thought you were trolling - didn't know there were plans to release on Xbox / thought it was a complete exclusive. I don't care about any sort of platform fanboyism, and think it will be amazing to have it on all platforms eventually.

Soldato
@Dredd , I legitimately thought you were trolling - didn't know there were plans to release on Xbox / thought it was a complete exclusive. I don't care about any sort of platform fanboyism, and think it will be amazing to have it on all platforms eventually.

When they first announced it, they said coming to PC aswell then said "other platforms" a few days after.

Associate
Square-enix just posted/tweeted that the game is getting pushed to an April 10th release..sandwich between Persona 5 Royal(31st March), Cyberpunk 2077(April 16th), Resident Evil 3 Remake(April 3rd) and Trials of mana(April 24th).

Associate
Very disappointing! terrible news, the one game i will get on release day gets delayed :(

Only plus is i usually take the 4 days after the bank holiday off work so ive gained some days back!

Back
Top Bottom