* The Metal Thread *

Underboss
Maybe you are the guys to help me, I'm looking for a metal song that was on a metal hammer or kerrang cd from back in the day, maybe 1996.
I wanted to find out for the fond memories it had for me and all I can remember is that it came with a demo of syndicate wars for pc on the cd rom , the song would autó play and loop while you played the game demo.
I think maybe it was pitch shifter but I can't be sure on that.
If any one older like myself can remember I would be eternally greatful!

was it this ?

YCw7gs4.jpg.png

Soldato
Been listening to a bit of Candlemass last few days.

Really liking this one:

It's a bit Black Sabbath's first album.
If you're a sabbath fan, I can recommend Green Lung. Slightly grungier sound, but the vocal is very ozzy.

Personally I have been listening to

Viscera: new band made up of a few members from a few good bands, notably Heart of a Coward, who I love. Only 2 singles out right now, but Lamb to the Slaughter is awesome.

Hollow Front: very very good deathcore band from Michigan that is probably my top band right now. Check out Don't Fall Asleep for a song to start with

Shadow of Intent: melodic deathcore with Black Metal-esque vocal. Not usually my thing but I'm loving them. Heretic Prevails is an epic track

Casey: old band I'd never heard of, but their album Love is Noot Enough has some amazing lyrics. Bit heavy mood wise, but very very good. Check out Little Bird for a good track.

Last edited:
Soldato
Slightly off topic
Want to get a metal ring tone for my phone and good sites? Or is there an App?
You could make it yourself pretty easily, find Song you want, clip it with some free program then copy it to your phone via Bluetooth or email it to yourself or plug your phone into pc via usb

That's how I got my fantomas ring tone that confuses everyone

Associate
Back
Top Bottom