** HALF PRICE OCUK MOUSE MATS - WIN A FREE MOUSE **

Soldato
Can't not buy a premium XXL for that price. going to replace my original XXL which is still going strong but has suffered with bit of colour fade. Will be demoted to my "tech mat".

Soldato
My son wants a massive mouse mat. This would do nicely but he eats and drinks and spills everything as young boys do so I'm thinking it might be ruined in a few weeks.

@NikTheSHNIK what are they like for washing ?
I've just bought one to replace a Corsair mat one of our children kindly decorated with a biro...

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £29.99 (includes shipping: £0.00)​

...Just to report that the material and finish looks identical... for less than half the price... I'd say to just go for it.

Soldato
ehhh so creative eh

Untitled.jpg

PS: Please make an "extended" version of your mouse pads like 900x300 :( preferably with your premium elite pattern as its pretty ^^

Last edited:
Associate
I shame. I would normally jump to purchase this, as it is a great offer, but £10 dispatched cost to Ireland,
means I need something else. My Ducky keyboard of choice is out of stock atm.
Upgrading my Mouse Board and Mat.

Associate
Do our friends in Ireland not benefit from the forum free shipping?

No. But it's okay for me etc for 2 days delivery from DPD.
I accept this. For low cost items, I can't purchase, for bigger items I will do etc.

Not yet hit 1k posts for the member forum, so I can't confirm or not yet whether I get free delivery to Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom