How can i send hand sanitizer to hong kong?

Soldato
Yeah, we weren't able to buy any on our last shop, but just been washing hands longer and more frequently.
How long is delivery over to Hong Kong? Would it really be worth it?
Hand sanitizer is a nice thing to have, but staying indoors/away from people and washing hands frequently is probably more worthwhile.

Soldato
As you can probably imagine, is a panic shortage over there and I want to send some to my family, but leaflet says I can't send flammable liquid, are there any way for me to send it to them?

https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/royal-mail-prohibited-and-restricted-items-nov-23-2018---23410530_updated April 19.pdf

How much do you have access to?

How much can you send?

In the current climate, you could likely make an absolute killing chartering an Antonov and filling it to the max. :p

Hey, you might not even have to land. I am pretty sure that Antonov can drop stuff off without actually having to stop! :cool:

On a more serious note.

I am sorry that you are in such a position of concern over your own family. It must be really worrying. :(

All this stuff and gloom (And the British dark humour that inevitably goes with it, which I understand is pretty unique) is academic right up to the point where it bites you personally in the Ass! :(

I hope your family will be OK.

Best wishes....

Soldato
Can you lot get a non alcoholic sanitizer, maybe dettol kind of thing?

I am a big fan of Dettol, but is it not Phenol based?

Is Phenol an acceptable international air cargo??

In the home its not so bad, but a whole plane load???

Phenol is nasty stuff! :eek:

Caporegime
Soldato
Forget the hand sanitizer send face masks if you must send something,seems like they need them
Face masks are mostly for preventing outward contamination apparently i.e. stops the wearer passing stuff on.

My girlfriend has several Chinese suppliers for her business and one has asked her to send face masks if possible. They said to mark them as something else, or they'll just be stolen when they land at the shipping centre.

Associate
Send it, lie about contents, and attach fake return address. And pay in cash ofc.

But if i were a postmen in China, i'm not entirely sure i'd be delivering all my parcels.

As said, sanitiser is not a sufficient replacement for washing hands. Soap is fine and dandy, but it's the actual process of hand washing that removes contamination from your hands.

Soldato
Face masks are mostly for preventing outward contamination apparently i.e. stops the wearer passing stuff on.

My girlfriend has several Chinese suppliers for her business and one has asked her to send face masks if possible. They said to mark them as something else, or they'll just be stolen when they land at the shipping centre.

Most face masks aren't to the correct specification anyway so that's pointless too in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom