So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Don
Bielsa (Like Karanka) has a habbit of not playing the loan players though, that's caused some of your issues having lost two players that would walk into most Championship squads.

I’m not sure really sure of that, he’s very loyal to a winning team though. Clarke wasn’t good enough for our side, Nketiah was but couldn’t adapt his style to suit us. Harrison and White, both premiership players are both loanees that Bielsa will never drop.

Don
Im glad the league are ****ing about as much as us. Typical Leeds performance, you always know when it’s 0-0 at half time then it’s a no goer. Get Augustin starting next game. We need something fresh and new.

Don
Leeds and WBA were a country mile clear 5 weeks ago.. don't look over your shoulder @Andybtsn :p

You keep saying the same thing and we’re still points ahead despite barely winning nowadays.

We aren’t really good enough but the league is crap so maybe we will make it. We play the ‘right’ way, the entertaining way, but that doesn’t mean it’s the way to get promoted unfortunately.

Soldato
You keep saying the same thing and we’re still points ahead despite barely winning nowadays.

We aren’t really good enough but the league is crap so maybe we will make it. We play the ‘right’ way, the entertaining way, but that doesn’t mean it’s the way to get promoted unfortunately.

I'm only winding you up :p

I think Brentford are your main concern tbh. Forest, Fulham and Bristol City are decent but so inconsistent. Brentford have the best GD in the league so scoring isn't an issue!

The bookies have Leeds as 1/10 still to go up, that's a lot shorter than WBA and they're top. They're not often wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom