Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [31st January - 4th February 2020]

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
How does Pereira get paid to play football? Every single game he plays he is so bad and always gets subbed off because of it.. then starts the next game? What is Ole smoking by playing him.

Shaw had a very solid game, so did AwB. James while fast is sooo weak, I'm sure even Mata can push him off the ball. Up front is where we really struggled though, hopefully Ighalo can add some goals as without Rashford we just don't look like scoring.

Overall it's a good point as I was completely expecting us to lose. :p

Soldato
How does Pereira get paid to play football? Every single game he plays he is so bad and always gets subbed off because of it.. then starts the next game? What is Ole smoking by playing him.

Shaw had a very solid game, so did AwB. James while fast is sooo weak, I'm sure even Mata can push him off the ball. Up front is where we really struggled though, hopefully Ighalo can add some goals as without Rashford we just don't look like scoring.

Overall it's a good point as I was completely expecting us to lose. :p

Ole hasn't really got any choice at the moment though tbh, it's either him or Lingard and they're both as bad as each other. Our squad depth is poor and with Rashford, Pogba and McTominay out we don't really have any options.

Caporegime
Pereira is nowhere near as bad as people are making out, he's constantly played out of position because we don't have the players fit. He had to play half the game as CM then half as left winger. I think he's been played in 4 different positions this year, Ole hangs him out to dry by continually playing him in the wrong position.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Pereira is nowhere near as bad as people are making out, he's constantly played out of position because we don't have the players fit. He had to play half the game as CM then half as left winger. I think he's been played in 4 different positions this year, Ole hangs him out to dry by continually playing him in the wrong position.
:D You clearly don't watch Man Utd games do you? Every game and every position he has played in he has been ****.

Caporegime
He's a 10, he's always been a 10, he can sort of fill in on the right but he's dreadful as part of a dual pivot. But yes, he absolutely should be on the bench, the only reason he's had to play so much is because of Pogba's injury and Lingard absolutely ******** the bed.

Don
This Liverpool side might just be the best premier league side ever. 100 points out of the last 102. Wow.
I don't think we'll see anything like this again. If you look at our last 38 League games it's 35 wins and 3 draws with 108 points. Even if there's a side as dominant as this in the future, the law of averages would mean they're still likely to drop more points than we have. It's surreal and it's going to be such an odd feeling when we do eventually drop points again.

Don
You could make claims for so many players this season. Alisson, VVD, Hendo, Mane and even Trent and Salah could stake a claim. KdB will probably end up winning the PFA award because of how split the vote will be for those players though.

It would be great if Hendo won it though, it would wind up so many people.

Man of Honour
That was poor, should've been 2-0 up early on with the Auba and Laca chances. Saka going off was a huge blow, and I have no idea why Lacazette is still starting games, 10 games without a goal now for Lacazette.

A draw is a horrible result with Chelsea, Leicester, United, Wolves, and one of Spurs/City dropping points. Burnley always give us a game but they're a guaranteed 6 points a season. Need to finish this season off asap.

Back
Top Bottom