US: Power

Soldato
I’m not too sure who killed him now, I have a feeling it was Tariq as to what happened in episode 13.

Only two more episodes to go now so we should get an idea as to how it’s going to finish on Monday.

Associate
I’m not too sure who killed him now, I have a feeling it was Tariq as to what happened in episode 13.

Only two more episodes to go now so we should get an idea as to how it’s going to finish on Monday.

Well looking back and forth on the storyline I think it could be.......someone really really close but maybe not family but connected to him ...
my Gut feeling is saying that it might be the person recently shown up on the scene to help him in this new life...

Caporegime
Tariq seems too obvious but also a valid person. will it be his ex. next episode is the last in the season isnt it .

wondering if we gunna have a spin off with just tommy in. tbh hes the best char in power. so would make sense.

Soldato
Okay, the Ghost Book 2 trailer doesn't look to be anything to do with the post credit scene though. Did you see it? I only did by accident almost as I had no idea it was coming. An article here about it and the clip/scene itself is here.

Caporegime
well it was who i thought it would be. not really too surprising. hopefully there is show around tommy and not the other one. who is the most irriatating person in power. :p

haha the cast in the other spin off. mary j blidge and method man ffs....

Associate
I'll be honest - I enjoyed the whole of the series right up until the last 5 episodes. I didn't like the format of constantly repeating the same parts of the story from different points of view - it came across as lazy. And the ending was in my opinion terrible. There was so much scope, so many ways they could have gone with the ending but it seemed to me that they ran out of interest in Power and moved on to setting up the spin off series. In my opinion they compromised the main series. I genuinely had to drag myself through those final episodes which is the complete opposite to how I had felt during them main six seasons.

Caporegime
I'll be honest - I enjoyed the whole of the series right up until the last 5 episodes. I didn't like the format of constantly repeating the same parts of the story from different points of view - it came across as lazy. And the ending was in my opinion terrible. There was so much scope, so many ways they could have gone with the ending but it seemed to me that they ran out of interest in Power and moved on to setting up the spin off series. In my opinion they compromised the main series. I genuinely had to drag myself through those final episodes which is the complete opposite to how I had felt during them main six seasons.

yeah you not wrong one of my fav series until this season which was basically weve run out of ideas for main show lets get some money rolling in for the new spin offs. atleast it wasnt too much milking. some series go on for like for 2-3 series more than they should do. dexter for eg.

the ending was predictable and tbh weak. the only thing that is kinda frustrating me now is that the spin off show will probably be about the most annoying character in the whole show. yet you have people like tommy who anyone that watches power or most really like and is atleast interesting. guess we will have to see how it plays out.

Associate
the only thing that is kinda frustrating me now is that the spin off show will probably be about the most annoying character in the whole show. yet you have people like tommy who anyone that watches power or most really like and is atleast interesting. guess we will have to see how it plays out.

I completely agree - he couldn't act his way out of a paper bag and for most of the last season I've just wanted a random drive-by to take him out (in the series of course :D ) or someone catch up to him for all the lies and big boy games he was trying to play. They should cancel Power - Book II or whatever it's called and just write a whole new show called Tommy. I'd happily watch 6 series of him doing what he does best week in week out.

Associate
I guess you guys missed the trailers that came after the post credits scene? There are 4 other series in the works - Power Book 2 with Tariq, Book 3 a prequel about Kanin (which I guess was the post credits scene), Book 4 with Rashad and Book 5 with Tommy. They seem a bit unnecessary to me, does anyone care about Rashad or Tariq?

https://tvline.com/2020/02/09/power-spinoff-tommy-book-5-force-series-order/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom