Your current Fish tank Setups!

Soldato
Had to get the lead ones, unfortunately that's all they had but if I keep my PH right my livestock should be alright, if not I'll figure something else out...

Can anyone recommend a small pump for doing water changes? I've only got a 66L tank but having mobility issues it's a ball ache lugging watering cans back and forth and would like to be able to just drag in a big bucket of water and not have to worry about lifting it etc.

Soldato
Had to get the lead ones, unfortunately that's all they had but if I keep my PH right my livestock should be alright, if not I'll figure something else out...

Can anyone recommend a small pump for doing water changes? I've only got a 66L tank but having mobility issues it's a ball ache lugging watering cans back and forth and would like to be able to just drag in a big bucket of water and not have to worry about lifting it etc.

Any Eheim one that fits in the can. (With tubing attached)

Associate
Does anyone know a good site for selling freshwater fish and plants? I'm going to be moving to Thailand in a few months so need to start selling things off. The tanks are easy enough to sell but I have a guitar tailed Betta Smaragdina from Franks bettas that should go to a good home.

I dont want to sell it to a LFS and i'd probably get s bad price anyway.

Soldato
Why is it that as soon as I get my little 64litre tank running and looking the way I want I then want to go out and buy a much larger tank that I don't have space or the money for really and do even more! lol

Soldato
I could possibly squeeze up to a 4ft tank where I have mine currently but it would mean removing shelves off the wall etc and I wouldn't have space for my current tank then which I don't want to get rid of. Though eventually I want to turn it in to a planted shrimp tank when my current livestock go to that big aquarium in the sky. Dunno why I find the shrimp so satisfying to watch go about their business!

If I do get a 4ft tank I want to keep Oscars I think... my dad kept them when I was a kid and they had a big personality! Also loved watching them eat prawns lol

Soldato
Great but expensive!

I guess that's because of the no wire in tank patent they must have.

and the controllability etc. Vortech stuff is just generally great hence why people are willing to pay for it!

i got 2 x mp10qds and a m1 return pump. (As you know lol) and apart from a doa one theyve been going for about 4 years now

Soldato
Can someone recommend a centre piece fish for my little 64litre tank? I have 9 Neon Tetra, 2 albino Cory's, 2 zebra snails and a few black cherry shrimp. I want something colourful, biggish for my tank, none aggressive and that doesn't mind high flow as I'm running a pretty powerful filter, fluval u2, and an air stone which again is probably too much for my tank.

Also what's the preferred aquarium plant food?

Associate
Can someone recommend a centre piece fish for my little 64litre tank? I have 9 Neon Tetra, 2 albino Cory's, 2 zebra snails and a few black cherry shrimp. I want something colourful, biggish for my tank, none aggressive and that doesn't mind high flow as I'm running a pretty powerful filter, fluval u2, and an air stone which again is probably too much for my tank.

Also what's the preferred aquarium plant food?

A black tetra, see if you can get a few large females, they tend to be rather long lived for a tetra.

Soldato
Thought a heron had stolen one of my pond fish. Found it swimming around inside the filter :confused:

Somehow it managed to squeeze through a small inlet hole which seems way to small for it. Hurt itself in the process and lost a load of it's scales :/

Back
Top Bottom