Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Yep, 3 games, back to back, no crashes, removed GPU overclock, super weird as it's solid in any other game and stress testing. But oh well.

I’d try it again with your OC, just dial it down a notch.

My 2080Ti runs it fine on a modest OC and has done since the game launched.

Soldato
I’d try it again with your OC, just dial it down a notch.

My 2080Ti runs it fine on a modest OC and has done since the game launched.

Welp, I played last night for 4-5 hours with my original GPU OC on and not a single crash, I've no idea at this point. Absolutely none.

ne0

ne0

Associate
This game has started crashing for me since the last patch. Absolutely no problems up until now. Crashed twice with the Direct x error then again tonight I got the memory error on ground war. Something in the last patch has messed the game up.

Soldato
This game has started crashing for me since the last patch. Absolutely no problems up until now. Crashed twice with the Direct x error then again tonight I got the memory error on ground war. Something in the last patch has messed the game up.

Is it the 'Dev Error 6068' or 5762 or what ever the other numbers are?

I ran for 2 days with these issues, consistently happening a few minutes into any game. I declocked everything, reinstalled the game, clean wipe of drivers and dx... Nothing fixed it. Then randomly they just stopped? It has to be something with the game.

Associate

I ran for 2 days with these issues, consistently happening a few minutes into any game. I declocked everything, reinstalled the game, clean wipe of drivers and dx... Nothing fixed it. Then randomly they just stopped? It has to be something with the game.

I haven't played in a while but most of my crashes were due to the surround sound being toggled on in my headset software.....

ne0

ne0

Associate

Yeah those are the ones. I'm not touching anything in my system, it's definitely the game.

Soldato
Just started playing this as I got it cheap off a forum. Not gripping me at all though I enjoyed the Piccadilly level but it was so short as with most of the levels.

Soldato
yeah i read a while back that people was spawn camping from the other side of the map, donno if they patched it out or not tho.
Is this on multiplayer, if so I am a single player guy so it would not affect me.
Surprisingly for a CoD game I am enjoying it, quite liking some of the achievements that you can go for.

Soldato
Yeah those are the ones. I'm not touching anything in my system, it's definitely the game.

I really wish I had a fix for you, but they just randomly stopped for me. Even after I did all of what I said previously, I still got them. Then randomly... They just stopped happening.

The one thing I did change in the game was disabling crossplay, it's enabled now. I'm going to try and disable again tonight as I'm sick of the controller auto snap and console campers. Hopefully it does't break again.

Ohhhhhh, and I might have something? I rolled back to nvidia driver 441.41, might help?

Soldato
Love the faceoff grind mode where you collect tags and bank them to score

M13 is my new favourite weapon after maxing out the AK47

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I can't get on to grouind war, it either times out with a randon error message or crashes, all other modes just work fine.

Soldato
Welp, maybe it's just the yanks, but disabling cross play resulted in a tonne of camping. Where as console players do not camp, well, nowhere near as much.

For now, sticking with crossplay enabled.

Associate
Finally reached level 155, maxed out the Battle Pass, and got a few gold camos. There's a surprising amount of goodies to be had!

Back
Top Bottom