Recommend me a laptop backpack for my Dell 17” G3

Caporegime
I’ve been looking at the Everki Titan - Laptop Backpack fits up to 18.4-inch but it’s pricy at £149 it’s annoying me as most of the so called 17 inch back packs rarely fit the laptop without putting strain on the corners of the back pack and laptop.

Soldato
I’ve been looking at the Everki Titan - Laptop Backpack fits up to 18.4-inch but it’s pricy at £149 it’s annoying me as most of the so called 17 inch back packs rarely fit the laptop without putting strain on the corners of the back pack and laptop.

The acer predator utility 17" backpack is the best of the sub £100. It's a formed shape so pretty solid and almost feels like you could use it as a stool to sit on. I got one free with my acer predator last year and it feels more like luggage than your typical laptop backpack.

I still haven't used it as the key benefit is its biggest drawback i.e. It doesn't compress down at all so takes up a load of space.

They seem to sell for £50-£90 on ebay new.

Caporegime
OP
The acer predator utility 17" backpack is the best of the sub £100. It's a formed shape so pretty solid and almost feels like you could use it as a stool to sit on. I got one free with my acer predator last year and it feels more like luggage than your typical laptop backpack.

I still haven't used it as the key benefit is its biggest drawback i.e. It doesn't compress down at all so takes up a load of space.

They seem to sell for £50-£90 on ebay new.

will check it out cheers...

Soldato
My son has used a GT omega laptop bag for a while, pretty good but maybe the style isn’t for you.

Edit, sorry it looks like they don’t do them now.

Back
Top Bottom