Chainsaw protective gear

Soldato
Bought a chainsaw a while ago. Used it without proper protective equipment to hack up several trees (used them for firewood so got my money back). Was fine, but I really didn't feel comfortable using it. Went to use it again recently and part of the starter mechanism had died. Bought new parts, couldn't get it working and have taken that as a sign that I should probably stick to my bow saw.

I'm happy to use most tools including 150mm core drills whilst up ladders, but chainsaws scare me.

Soldato
Bought a chainsaw a while ago. Used it without proper protective equipment to hack up several trees (used them for firewood so got my money back). Was fine, but I really didn't feel comfortable using it. Went to use it again recently and part of the starter mechanism had died. Bought new parts, couldn't get it working and have taken that as a sign that I should probably stick to my bow saw.

I'm happy to use most tools including 150mm core drills whilst up ladders, but chainsaws scare me.
Sensible guy
They are bloody scary
The other tool I hated was
The fence post auger
The torque on that thing
Caught me a few times when
The drill got stuck

Associate
It explains in my signature ~bottom of the Posts
Or has my signature
Disappeared again?

Got it! I have signatures turned off so I can't see any, not just yours.

I've just turned them back on to see.

I assumed it was because you were using an older device that was either creating a new line automatically or you were manually doing it when you reached the edge of the screen. :p

Man of Honour
sig is still there. folk on phones won't see sigs unless they rotate their phones 90°
btw i love the way you have to write your posts. never change it :)

I can't read his posts without my head trying to add in cadence to the flow of text even when there isn't any there LOL.

Soldato
I can't read his posts without my head trying to add in cadence to the flow of text even when there isn't any there LOL.
that's why i love them - i'm nearly singing the words in my head when i read one of his posts. :D he could go off on a racist, homophobic rant and it would still be a nice read....well depending what tune i put to the words :p

Back
Top Bottom