FAST AND FURIOUS 9, 9 Down One To Go )

Soldato
Not a big fan of the films really, but say what you will about the franchise, they sure have turned this into a money making powerhouse.

Soldato
It's a film, supposed to be as ridiculous as possible, my take on it anyway.

It would never have survived otherwise, still the same characters so what's not to enjoy.

I think they will make one more after this?

Soldato
They should have dropped the original name at about movie six. I don't even understand what I've just watched in the trailer. Is that Forza Horizon with guns the movie? :p

Soldato
It's a film, supposed to be as ridiculous as possible, my take on it anyway.

It would never have survived otherwise, still the same characters so what's not to enjoy.

I think they will make one more after this?
They are, it's confirmed already. Justin Lin is doing this and 10

Soldato
So Han is alive...ok fine.
Love most of these movies, the last one was pretty **** but I think that was mainly bc of the story didnt really seem to be anything special. Hoping this one is more up to scratch

Also John Cena!

Like others said here, I enjoyed some of the Fast & Furious films, not all though.

I think my problem is that I try to compare them with Mad Max too much, which was quite over the top too with chase sequences. What I liked more about Mad Max films is that they came from the 70s / early 80s where everything was raw footage. It's the reason why I prefer the earlier James Bond films as well. Bullitt as well if anyone remembers that!

From the late 90s / 00s onwards, chase sequences rely too much on CGI and isn't the same. CGI is good for some films though that need special effects, such as Avatar, Matrix and films with magic spells, lasers, shape-shifting, dragons, time travel, and so on.

Soldato
I have got the rough plot for FastX!

We (The Audience) never seen Gisele get a funeral so maybe they didn't find her body,
She Died in the one with the massive plane and 30 mile runway
And was found by Cypher, barely alive, broken body and stuck most of her brain back in. She was brainwashed, after they put some tech in her head to compensate for the bits of brain she lost, and reprogrammed by Cypher after she had been augmented. She is actually behind EVERYTHING from the last few films and she is controlling all the data and information flow that allows Cypher to do what she does. But "The Family", that now consists of John Cena, because, ya know he will be doing what he does under the control of Cypher and that will be resolved at the end of 9, have to go after this AI, not knowing that its actually Gisele, who is now pretty much like the woman in Superman 3(Deep Cut) and is hooked up to this massive computer... Oh and its on a SPACE STATION! :eek: So they have to get their cars all modified so they can take them into space and this is where Mr Nobody helps out by giving them all the resources. When they finally land on the Space Station, that coincidently has gravity but not too much, they have to race round destroying all of the defences to get to the core where they find out who/what is behind all this. She almost kills them and Han pops his head up and causes her to remember a little which allows Ramsey to reboot her system to purge the bad data and it ends with them all looking out the window of a massive space station saying.. "Well how are we going to get back down there?"

:D

Soldato
It’s F&F remember where we now have at least 2 characters come back from the dead!

oh we could also have 2 guardians of the space station! D.K and the the guy that gets into a Head On crash in Tokyo Drift! :D

Back
Top Bottom