** HALF PRICE OCUK MOUSE MATS - WIN A FREE MOUSE **

Soldato
I've bought one to replace my old one as it was getting a bit unusable from the accidental stabbings.

I find it strange that OcUK decided to make the premium mat for lefties though, having the logo in the bottom right as a righty means that my wrist gets caught on the grippy rubber which is very annoying (and possibly painful) when go for le flick or ze 'eadshots.

Soldato
Is there any different between the 2 3XL mats other than the £12.50 mat being all black and the £15 mat having the subtle polygon design? Any difference in the surface?

Associate
Keeping it simple, I give you the Glorious OCUK Mouse Mat. Would also consider maybe a carbon fibre pattern to the mouse mat itself instead of simple black.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
I've bought one to replace my old one as it was getting a bit unusable from the accidental stabbings.

I find it strange that OcUK decided to make the premium mat for lefties though, having the logo in the bottom right as a righty means that my wrist gets caught on the grippy rubber which is very annoying (and possibly painful) when go for le flick or ze 'eadshots.

Hence the Premium Elite is sublimated so only peasants receive pain on their flicks... ;)

Seriously we'll always go full sublimated from now on as we had several people raise the same issue you have.

OcUK Staff
Nice matte black, glossy all black OcUK logo THEN BOOM! RGB RUBBER GRIP BABY! So you secretly know it's RGB but you never have to see it. Ever.
wH4VodE.png

Soldato
@anderp and I designed them and they are way prettier than plain black. These WILL get you laid.

The sublimated printing adds slightly to the cost hence the price difference.
I have not used a mousemat for gaming for over 15 years.... Clearly the reason I always lose at online PvP and nothing to do with being rubbish.

I have hovvered over getting a new pad for some time, however its been a bit quiet on the lady front recently so @NikTheSHNIK promising it will get me laid tipped the balance

£8.99 for a premium gaming pad and a some lady time seems quite the bargain :D

(more seriously, i have no idea if a mouse pad will improve my mouse aim etc but hopefully will be more comfortable)

I am glad I read about the premium elite having a less annoying logo on the pad, this would have annoyed me no end and seems worth the few quid extra.

Thanks

Soldato
Just ordered one of these matts, it'll cover my entire desk, absolutely hate my Razer mouse matt, it's so hard and any slight crumb causes a real nightmare, think this will feel warmer than a hard desk.

OcUK Staff
OP
I have not used a mousemat for gaming for over 15 years.... Clearly the reason I always lose at online PvP and nothing to do with being rubbish.

I have hovvered over getting a new pad for some time, however its been a bit quiet on the lady front recently so @NikTheSHNIK promising it will get me laid tipped the balance

£8.99 for a premium gaming pad and a some lady time seems quite the bargain :D

(more seriously, i have no idea if a mouse pad will improve my mouse aim etc but hopefully will be more comfortable)

I am glad I read about the premium elite having a less annoying logo on the pad, this would have annoyed me no end and seems worth the few quid extra.

Thanks
Just ordered one of these matts, it'll cover my entire desk, absolutely hate my Razer mouse matt, it's so hard and any slight crumb causes a real nightmare, think this will feel warmer than a hard desk.

Welcome to the champions club

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom