Founder of neo-Nazi publication delivers bitter tirade to his own readers

Caporegime
Ladies and gentlemen, please spare your best thoughts and prayers for the triggered founder of the Daily Stormer, who has all the bad feels because people didn't respond to his begging letters and now he might have to get a real job.

White supremacist Andrew Anglin, founder of the neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer, bitterly announced on Monday that he is laying off writers because the website’s readers aren’t sending him enough money.

As flagged by Ars Technica reporter Jon Brodkin, Anglin on Monday published a post on his website titled, “We’re Laying Off Staff Because You Didn’t Send Money.”

The post detailed the financial hardships that Anglin has undertaken in the name of publishing one of America’s most infamous neo-Nazi websites, and then scolded his white nationalist readers for not doing enough to keep it afloat.

“Even after I told you people that the site lost $50,000 last year, fewer than 60 of you decided to sent money, for a total of less than $5,000,” he fumed. “The costs for January alone were more than $10,000.”

Anglin then said he would likely be the only writer on the website, and that could mean that the publication may no longer be able to produce its apparently important “race war section.”

“This is the only large site promoting this agenda, telling the truth about the Jews, and attempting to save white people,” he lamented. “And we’re now shrinking an already tiny staff because the overwhelming majority of the readership apparently doesn’t give a ****.”

(Source).

Soldato
"overwhelming majority of the readership apparently doesn’t give a ****"

He said it himself. Relying on readerships that don't care doesn't seem like the soundest business plan going :p

Associate
It's not that related to this thread but did anyone see the Daryl Davis interview on Joe Rogan podcast the other day ? One of the best interviews i've seen on the show. He made a point of saying that not everyone into white supremacy comes from a poor working class background and is uneducated.

Soldato
It's not that related to this thread but did anyone see the Daryl Davis interview on Joe Rogan podcast the other day ? One of the best interviews i've seen on the show. He made a point of saying that not everyone into white supremacy comes from a poor working class background and is uneducated.

Trump?

Soldato
But that makes no sense??? I thought that every white man who doesn't like crap female-lead films, disbelieves false-flag attacks by POC on themselves or is worried about the massive rise in "Asian" men creating paedophile rape gangs was a white supremacist, so I just can't understand how his viewing numbers and financial support has reduced so heavily with so many more white supremacists around nowadays???????

I mean it's almost like the numbers are actually decreasing, but the media keep telling me thats just not the case and they surely wouldn't lie to me!

Sarcasm aside, good, I hope they go bankrupt, I dislike all extremists!

Caporegime
Sure, im just saying the idea that his readership is all trailer trash is probably a little wide of the mark

Why?

I mean white supremacists could be anything from the full on dress up as nazi types (that might well be attracted to that sort of website) through to hardcore/ultra conservative republicans... who are perhaps more likely to just watch Fox News, read Breitbart and/or listen to conservative talk shows... these can include and or be backed by wealthy conservative donors

"white supremacist" doesn't necessarily mean tattooed person dressing up as nazi etc.. or someone spewing almost comical rhetoric that you couldn't really tell apart from satire...

That the site is struggling and the guy doesn't seem to have donors etc.. would seem to be rather telling. It seems to be a quite openly racist/neo nazi type site.

On the other hand someone like "Tommy Robinson" who would claim to be "not a racist" etc.. apparently gets well funded by right wing types form the US.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Never heard of it. Seems to be down.

It's been running since 2013. Nowhere near as famous as Stormfront, but it does have a substantial following (albeit a stingy one, apparently).

The Daily Stormer orchestrates what it calls the "Troll Army", which is involved in Internet trolling of figures with whom Anglin disagrees politically.

In August 2017, after causing outrage by insulting the victim of a car-ramming homicide at the far-right Unite the Right rally, the website was rejected by several domain registrars.

In June 2019, a federal judge ordered Anglin to pay $4.1 million to comedian Dean Obeidallah, whom Anglin had falsely accused of orchestrating the Manchester Arena bombing. In July 2019, a federal magistrate recommended that Anglin pay $14 million to Tanya Gersh, a woman from Whitefish, Montana whom Anglin had organized a targeted harassment campaign against.

In August 2019, the site went offline temporarily when their service provider, BitMitigate, was cut off by their cloud infrastructure provider; the site found another provider.

(Source).

The owner's previous website was called Total Fascism.

Caporegime
Quite surprising this, considering there are about 200 million white supremacists in the US.

They've all been banned from PayPal which sounds like something you'd expect to see promoted on a website called Total Fascism tbh. It's certainly not free market capitalism.

Permabanned
They've all been banned from PayPal which sounds like something you'd expect to see promoted on a website called Total Fascism tbh. It's certainly not free market capitalism.

Did they not ban Tommy Robinson too? Do correct me if i am wrong but Paypal is woke and does this as a kind of police weapon, And second i think Paypal is Jewish so...

Back
Top Bottom