What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Been watching The Stranger on Netflix this morning. Definitely interesting so far

Edit: so I ended up binge watching this. Turned out to be really good, definitely worth a watch. Won't say anymore though so as not to spoil it for anyone else :)

Last edited:
Associate
Started watching 'Blood and Treasure', an action-adventure series based around stolen Egyptian archaeology.

Plot holes and some of the scenes are typically unrealistic 'Hollywood' affairs, but the first episode was worthy enough to keep me engaged.

Soldato
Been watching The Stranger on Netflix this morning. Definitely interesting so far

Edit: so I ended up binge watching this. Turned out to be really good, definitely worth a watch. Won't say anymore though so as not to spoil it for anyone else :)
About to start this with the wife as she got bored halfway through Messiah. I finished that off which was good. So hoping this be good.

Soldato
Watching Gomorrah. Just about to wrap up Season 2. One of the best shows I have watched in a long time.

Also have Vikings on the go as well. Just need to watch Episode 9 of S6 to be up to date.

Soldato
Dont @*!$ With Cats.

Was really captivated by it, watched the 3 episodes back to back, what an absolute psychotic nutjob. Thankfully, you never get to see the actual graphic scenes of anything, but enough to know what's going on, chilling. And the emotions shown by the ppl at the heart of the documentary were enough to give me a lump in my throat at times. A weirdly fascinating watch.

Soldato
Ragnarok was very good, teenage/slightly darker than teen angst Nordic mythology. 8/10

Omniscient..I really enjoyed this 7.5/10...one silly thing
The killer got in from under the modern city so he didnt have a camera following him...thats pretty basic, I expected more.

Associate
Get Shorty S3 - quality, quality show. Really hope it continues.
Succession S2 - superb.
Mrs Fletcher - I don't think I've seen anything so explicit on mainstream TV. I mean, wow. Worth a watch but not a lot to remember about it bar the filth.
Mr Mercedes S3 - they've upped the gruesome factor a lot. Brendan Gleeson doing his stuff. Not sure this will be back.
Bojack Horseman - final season. I've enjoyed the run, it ended well.
On Becoming A God In Central Florida. Very quirky, Kirsten Dunst shines (as usual).

Last edited:
Soldato
Finished Ragnarok, fantastic 6 part series.

Hoping we don’t have to wait too long for season 2!

Same here, was great.

I was watching episode 6 and when it ended I thought there was 8 episodes in the series, so was excited to watch the next but then realised that was the end, I hope its not too long for a season 2 as well because this show was brilliant.

9/10

Soldato
Bojack Horseman - final season. I've enjoyed the run, it ended well.

Not sure i was happy with the ending. We journeyed with BJ through his rehab and realisation he was a selfish dick, only for it to all fall apart again. I would have preferred a happy ending ending for him, as a lot of it was due his upbringing and then thrust into the HollywooB community.

And what was in Hollyhocks letter?! :eek:
Why did Diane get fat? (thought they were going to reveal a pregnancy, but as a year had passed next time we see her, nah, just fat :()

Back
Top Bottom