Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wow just wow :eek: It is pointless debating you
It's not, if you make good points or prove me wrong then I will adjust my view accordingly.

as you clearly have a different moral centre to the majority of us.
I know, it's good isn't it!

Take that as a victory if you want.
I will.. :)

I'm sure you will.
You were Right!

You really shouldn't though.
Oh no, I will :)
Oh and that last comment, really wasn't a compliment.
That's open to interpretation, but honestly I do know that.

Think about the personality traits of those people ;)
What people?

Again, prove me wrong on any one of the points I made on that post you, so poorly, ridiculed.. I'm still waiting.

Soldato
Here's plain speaking then, if you knew all the above, we can agree your posts about "which parts" and "even you must like some of it" were knowingly inane and pointless?
About as inane as Cronic's original post yes! THAT WAS MY POINT! He does low effort posts that add ZERO except showing how pathetic he is at arguing a point. :)

Soldato
About as inane as Cronic's original post yes! THAT WAS MY POINT! He does low effort posts that add ZERO except showing how pathetic he is at arguing a point. :)

Better that than high effort posts that result in paragraphs of falsehoods, CTs and misrepresentation.

Soldato
VERY poor analogy.. It's not even remotely the same. We are a massively net IMPORTER, that means we import more than we export fyi, so if the EU don't want to sell more to us than we sell to them it's their loss, same with the USA.

The good thing about being able to make your own trade agreements is that you can make you own trade agreements, you know, with anyone IN THE WORLD.

Jesus..

//edit, and, again, fyi, Obama isn't in power any more..

It's not a poor analogy at all. You don't move to the front of the queue.

The State Dept and all the other departments involved have a finite amount of people who negotiate trade deals. That is partly why they take 10 plus years to complete. So you think that those officials who are already working on other trade deals should be removed and put on a trade deal with us because, well we're the UK. That is what you are saying, we should be moved to the front of the queue regardless.

Where did I mention Obama? Are you getting confused?

Soldato
It's not a poor analogy at all.
Queues are sequential, trade talks can be, and are, negotiated in parallel. So it was a very poor analogy.

The State Dept and all the other departments involved have a finite amount of people who negotiate trade deals.
Maybe, but people can multitask so whilst they are waiting on an answer form one country about a point on one deal they can talk to others about different deals. Also, they can always hire more people!

That is partly why they take 10 plus years to complete.
That's a gross exaggeration.

So you think that those officials who are already working on other trade deals should be removed and put on a trade deal with us because, well we're the UK.
No.

That is what you are saying, we should be moved to the front of the queue regardless.
No, I've explained above.

Where did I mention Obama? Are you getting confused?

I the mmj-uk post you quoted.
Obama threatened our country with negative consequences (no immediate trade deal) if we voted to leave the EU, seems abuse of power (not an impeachable crime but still) is fine though if you're a globalist.
So you were talking about back when Obama was POTUS(2008-2016).

Soldato
This just sums up how ridiculous you make yourself look.
How so? I've asked you to prove me wrong and you haven't, and I asked multiple times - yet still no reply...

What do you even mean by "being controlled by fear"?
You get it yes. Also I could have not know what you meant, but I did, hence my comment.

Are you really suggesting that MBS was used because someone feared retribution for saying negative things about him on an internet forum and not because it's convenient?
YES!

That would be projecting your own paranoid delusions on someone else given Wikipedia says..
Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud colloquially known as MbS, is the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.
But you are talking to me, How do I know that? You are lucky I did though.

And, if you're so brave why not use Mohammad bin Salman yourself rather than refer to it as "his real given name"?
I wanted you to first.. :)

I'll reply to you when you reply to refute what was wrong about my original post, so far you haven't so I don't hold out too much hope.

Soldato
You are all a bit like the CT grand daddy
I'll take that as a complement - thanks :)

here are a load Trump has floated with zero evidence. :) He quite literally relies on these for winning votes, its sad you all probably believe them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...-be-hiding-hillary-clintons-missing-emails-24

You may Laugh, But Hillary did have an unsanctioned email server in her basement, iirc, that had over 33,000 email deleted from it - again from memory.. And it was proved, even Comey admitted it:

That she had sent more than a few, 8 iirc, 'TOP SECRET' files to someone with no clearance - and she didn't even get a slap on the wrist. This dispite other people, of course less well connected people going to jail for just taking 'TOP SECRET' documents from the office.

There is no way to tell what was/wasn't on there as she wiped it, even the FBI wasn't able to inspect the servers! No-one else would be able to keep the servers out of the FBI hands, the only thing to infer is that it was damning enough to have to take the hit from the exposure rather than let the emails be known.

#PelosiTantrum

Soldato

Crass cheap joke.. Look it's a funny - hahah huhuhha. How petty.

I'm sure whoever did this could have chosen a better part with more obvious errors/lies.

Wages are up, therefore poverty down.. Combines with 'families are flourishing' - more money better standard of living etc..
Crime is falling - depends where he got his figures. I'm sure some parts of the US, and maybe as a whole, crime is down - but also Crime is up in others(like boarder states/sanctuary cities).
Confidence is surging - In the stock markets yes, but again who knows where he means.
Boarders are secure - They are more secure, need more walls, but not completely.
Values are renewed - what? Pride is restored - ? Maybe after this impeachment hoax.
State of the union is stronger than before - Not sure about that, we will see.

But yes - a lot of bullcrap in it.

#PelosiTantrum

Caporegime
It's pretty tragic when as a political party you're so hopelessly placed to win the next election due to a lack of, or simply rubbish anti-American policies that you have to sit quietly and not clap when the president you crookedly tried to impeach talks about great the country is doing under his leadership. I know I'll tear up his transcript to show the whole country I'm against Trump it's not childish at all, well being anti-Trump is not really working any more because it just likes you hate you your own country (which the Democrats do because they're globalists).

Soldato
Pelosi and the Democrats looked absolutely terrible last night, sitting there booing, hissing, shaking their heads and not even clapping at anything positive, because they can't bare to give Trump credit for anything. Even the worst of TDS infected patients will see how bad they looked

How she thought it was a good political move is beyond me, her antics will only appease to a small amount of extreme leftists, but all it's going to do is sway independants and people who voted Democrat because they were unsure about Trump. She was actually sat there pre-ripping the transcripts for crying out loud.

This will blow up in their face big time

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1224929753838211074

https://streamable.com/2wqw3

https://streamable.com/54vcd

https://streamable.com/kkk6e

Last edited:
Permabanned
It's pretty tragic when as a political party you're so hopelessly placed to win the next election due to a lack of, or simply rubbish anti-American policies that you have to sit quietly and not clap when the president you crookedly tried to impeach talks about great the country is doing under his leadership. I know I'll tear up his transcript to show the whole country I'm against Trump it's not childish at all, well being anti-Trump is not really working any more because it just likes you hate you your own country (which the Democrats do because they're globalists).

Its pretty tragic you constantly lie like your orange hero.

Soldato
Even though it's happened too far from the election to have as big as effect as the "original" did, I can't help but feel that Pelosi's act was this elections "Deplorables" moment where the Democrats lose the middle ground in a stunning act of petty stupidity which turns off the more centrist types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom