RIP Kirk Douglas

Soldato
FFS, my brother in law had him in our celebrity dead pool. I was sure that Vera Lynn would be first.

RIP Kirk. Immortalised by I'm Spartacus by a later generation, I've enjoyed watching your performances over the years.

I am Spartacus btw,

Man of Honour
No! Ah crap. He was great. My first childhood memory of him was the original Planet of The Apes. When he turns the corner on the beach and the fallen Statue of Liberty comes into view is one of the most iconic memories in my childhood film watching.

Nooooooo. RIP :(

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Sadly Kirk Douglas passes at the age of 103. Thank you for all the great films and memories you made. This legend will be missed.

Source

Permabanned
Never heard of him specifically, but the one film I saw of him (Spartacus) was just typical Hollywood **** and he was mediocre there. Oh, well.

Associate
RIP Kirk.

No! Ah crap. He was great. My first childhood memory of him was the original Planet of The Apes. When he turns the corner on the beach and the fallen Statue of Liberty comes into view is one of the most iconic memories in my childhood film watching.

Fairy sure that was Charlton Heston.

Soldato
Sad, but not a bad innings that. Good excuse to watch him, and Farah Fawcett, in Saturn 3. If I'm honest it will mostly be Farah Fawcett I'll be watching, he's just not as pretty.

Back
Top Bottom