What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Not sure i was happy with the ending. We journeyed with BJ through his rehab and realisation he was a selfish dick, only for it to all fall apart again. I would have preferred a happy ending ending for him, as a lot of it was due his upbringing and then thrust into the HollywooB community.

And what was in Hollyhocks letter?! :eek:
Why did Diane get fat? (thought they were going to reveal a pregnancy, but as a year had passed next time we see her, nah, just fat :()

I don't think it was ever going to be a happy ending and the revelation that he waited 17 minutes to call someone when Sarah Lynn OD'd to save himself means he probably shouldn't have got one. Was an interesting show throughout - Free Churro was up there with the best.

Soldato
Fleabag...something the missus wanted to start, I ended up watching the first episode with her and totally hooked. Ties into my twisted sense of humour, the 4th wall breaking works really well, i'd dismissed it out of hand for ages but understand the love for it now.

Soldato
I struggled to get into Breaking Bad and same with Fleabag.

Have been watching Somewhere Between recently, it's not the best acting in places but it's got me hooked enough that I've been getting home and watching it instead of Neighbours :)eek :p)
Also makes me feel old after I discovered the kid who played Casper (when he's alive) is the main lead and was also the main lead in final destination.

Locke and Key is on my list too which has just been added to Netflix

Soldato
I struggled to get into ... Fleabag.

The fifth wall stuff becomes a bit tiring / narcissistic.

currently re-watching(ish) This Life on BBC four, Anna Forbes character, was rather plagiarised/forerunner to fleabag character, I thought,
believasble characters, like a slightly older age group version of skins ,
shows what the bbc was capable of, before need to appease a worldwide audience ?

Soldato
Not sure i was happy with the ending. We journeyed with BJ through his rehab and realisation he was a selfish dick, only for it to all fall apart again. I would have preferred a happy ending ending for him, as a lot of it was due his upbringing and then thrust into the HollywooB community.

And what was in Hollyhocks letter?! :eek:
Why did Diane get fat? (thought they were going to reveal a pregnancy, but as a year had passed next time we see her, nah, just fat :()

Diane got fat because she was depressed.

Soldato
Not started yet but will give Horse Girl a go on Netflix. Premise seems interesting. And I like Alison Brie

I watched Horse girl last night. I thought it was a tv series but it's actually a film. I didn't like it despite the promising trailer. It was so weird in places and didn't explain why certain things were happening.

Back
Top Bottom