PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Associate
I selected Game Pass three months for £1 and it logged me into my Microsoft Account.
After I did this it then asked if I wanted to upgrade to Ultimate, which based on the above, I did.

It has only given me Ultimate access for 3 months and has not stacked for 6 or 7 months. Is there anyway around this?

Caporegime
OP
Two new games of note today - Wolfenstein Youngblood and Final Fantasy XV. Both of which I've had my eye on but considered a "risky purchase" as I don't expect to like them too much. Now I get to try them risk-free!

Soldato
Two new games of note today - Wolfenstein Youngblood and Final Fantasy XV. Both of which I've had my eye on but considered a "risky purchase" as I don't expect to like them too much. Now I get to try them risk-free!
As far as am aware there consol ain't they not pc?

Soldato
Same I would never have bought them but 130GB to download both to try them out!

Associate
I'd add that you don't do the above straight away.

Buy the Xbox Game Pass 12 months (you can do this for up to 36 months) yes it has a cost but it will be cheaper overall.

Redeem these and convert them for free to 36 months of ultimate game pass then you do the above so you have 40 months in total.

40 months for not much money is an even better deal. Lots of places selling the voucher codes too. M.

Well, I already did it and got it up till september without adding the ultimate yet, before I do what is the cheapest 12month games pass for pc? Or where is the best/cheapest place to buy it? I checked cd keys and the cheapest I have seen is 6months for £24. Seems like £48 is a bit much.

Caporegime
OP
And ideas why when I launch MC collection, when I get to menu section I can only play Reach? the others are listed below.

None of the other games have been ported yet. Halo Combat Evolved is on its way next. The others follow in turn after that. They did say their aim was to have the whole lot finished by the end of the year but I doubt that.

Back
Top Bottom