MotoGP 2019

Soldato
I read an interview with him where he admitted as much himself. He said he was so dejected about crashing out and it being his last race in motogp he didn't want to look back.

Caporegime
Talk of Zarco at Avintia Ducati with a 2019 bike and Ducati staff embedded in the team but he's not bitten yet.

Oh and Alex Marquez at Repsol for a year too. Brave decision.

Associate
Well the line that stuck out for me in all the news was the one about it opening up interesting marketing opportunities for HRC - I guess especially in Spain. I really hope Yamaha and Ducati can sort a much stronger package for next season to keep it really interesting.

Soldato
3.5 I think it was. He does need some slack given he’s a newbie but it’s not looking great, the new ktm kid did better on a poor bike. The one year contract may prove to be wise.

Soldato
It's a real shame, when Rossi was on the top of his game he was all but unbeatable but he's far from the rider he was. Yamaha must think that too or they wouldn't have signed Quartararo to the factory team for 2021.

I think it would have been amazing to see a battle between Rossi, Marquez and Stoner when they were all on form. That would have really been something else.

Back
Top Bottom