Zombie Army 4: Dead War

Caporegime
Not too much love for this then? Reviews tend to be around the 7/10 from what i've seen, looks decent enough but with it being Epic store exclusive you're talking £40.

Ree

Ree

Associate
forgot all about this. i love these games am gonna grab it on humble for £32 with the 20% off for subscribers.

Caporegime
forgot all about this. i love these games am gonna grab it on humble for £32 with the 20% off for subscribers.

I ended up doing this and buying it for £32, only played a couple of hours of the single player and it's a lot of fun. Mindless but fun.

I think 4 player co-op could be really good.

Man of Honour
Does look pretty good but for what it is, the price is too steep for me. I'd pick it up for around a £25 price point if it appears somewhere for that sort of price

Soldato
Well I grabbed it on release but been too busy to sink time into it. What I have played has impressed me.

Shame it's so expensive because so far, after a few hours, it's quite solid and defo fun.

* Even Worth a Buy gives it a big thumbs up *

Ree

Ree

Associate
I ended up doing this and buying it for £32, only played a couple of hours of the single player and it's a lot of fun. Mindless but fun.

I think 4 player co-op could be really good.

yeah mindless fun is the best way to describe these games.

had this when setting up options on first launch, i think they've made a little boo boo with the menus on top of each other.

6e9b087f905fb4b61e776d21ee5b3139.jpg

Permabanned
OP
Yes I have seen 1 box you untick if it is even there is Mouse/KB settings, in the controller section I do not touch it as I do not sue one so it would not matter.

Possibly those setting bar the bottom one are for a controller.

Caporegime
I'm really enjoying this, the only problem I've come across is that when playing Horde there's some definite lag going on.... IE headshots happening a split second late. Not ideal, and that's with a supposed three bar green ping to the host. Checked my settings and I'm configured to be Europe, maybe I've only been matched to people outside of the UK or something. Or people with crappy connections.

Ree

Ree

Associate
completed the campaign last night really enjoyable as all the others. my only complaint is their should be more guns to choose from.

how sad is it that i was laughing away like a man child shooting testicles.

Last edited:
Caporegime
completed the campaign last night really enjoyable as all the others. my only complaint is their should be more guns to choose from.

how sad is it that i was laughing away like a man child shooting testicles.

Not just any testicles, rancid, green undead testicles :p

Back
Top Bottom