Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
My point was she made herself look like a fool in front of EVERYONE watching. I did say later that probably nothing would happen as they are slippery - but hey, feel free to carry on trying to score points. I said "Good" because if I was a democratic voter I, as in MYSELF, would want that. She showed a massive disrespect to the whole country!

I was agreeing with the SENTIMENT.

And yet nowhere in the post I quoted did you say that you were agreeing with the sentiment rather than the actual words. Indeed, you quoted the words and responded with "Good". So...yeah.

At the time that happened was right before the vote happened, and I was bombarded by lots of people trying to take me down.

'Trying to take you down', or trying to get you to stop posting nonsense? I can see where the confusion would lie ;)

All they, and you found it, got me on was that - even though I admitted that it was that it didn't affect the result.

//edit, format got all screwy

A pretty significant error, no? Mistaking Susan Collins - a senator well known as a Republican even outside the US - as a Democrat. An error so significant that it would almost have to have been deliberate on your part really which makes me wonder why, in that scenario, you could think that you wouldn't be called on it.

Hey ho. Not gonna think too hard about that one, that way lies madness :)

Soldato
Good one.. *slow clap*

Wow, you are killing it today.. Yet again low effort stuff from the Trump haters.

This has got to be some sort of joke account if you cannot see or comprehend Trump’s numerous, frequent guff twitter posts. I have no problem with you saying what Pelosi did was childish but only if you use the same criteria when looking at your hero. Otherwise it doesn’t mean anything and is just one rule for one and one for another.

I guess I would be considered a Trump hater as he does absolutely nothing to be likeable. He’s in it for himself, his ego and money first and foremost and anything else is whatever.

But please, carry on posting from rose tinted glasses world.

Caporegime
I see Trump will become the first POTUS to be charged with crimes and convicted and jailed once he ceases to be POTUS. I can see now why he is so desperate to overturn the 2 term rule and stay as POTUS for the rest of his life.

Q: If you are an ex POTUS and jailed, so your still get the Secret Service protecting you inside jail?

Soldato
And yet nowhere in the post I quoted did you say that you were agreeing with the sentiment rather than the actual words.Indeed, you quoted the words and responded with "Good". So...yeah.
I thought that it was obvious, obviously not...

'Trying to take you down', or trying to get you to stop posting nonsense?
People were calling me a lier saying that I didn't see a video of that person saying what they did. Then, when it was proved that the video existed, it then moves on to the next thing, and the next thing... I wasn't lying then, I made a simple mistake in a very fast moving time as I thought it would be significant - very easy to do. But pedants like you, Cronic, Jono etc can't let it go..

I can see where the confusion would lie ;)
What every gets you though the day.

A pretty significant error, no?
I've explained it already, you are the one bringing it up, again, to score a very cheap point - and it wasn't the original point that they jumped on. They thought I was lying about a supposedly non- existant video, I was not.

Mistaking Susan Collins - a senator well known as a Republican even outside the US - as a Democrat.[/QUOTE]Not by me.

An error so significant that it would almost have to have been deliberate on your part
Conjecture and completely rubbish.
really which makes me wonder why, in that scenario, you could think that you wouldn't be called on it.
Again, for the hard of hearing..
I've explained it already, you are the one bringing it up, again, to score a very cheap point - and it wasn't the original point that they jumped on. They thought I was lying about a supposedly non- existent video, I was not.

Good effort though, unlike those others.

Last edited:
Soldato
At least people have justification for that though, his corruption, his lies, being a bit racist, the bullying, the abuse, the low IQ, the arrests of all his top picks he never knew, his failure to achieve anything of note.

Pelosi ripped up a piece of paper in disgust at his lies, lock her up!

I’m not sure it’s worth it, he just won’t acknowledge it at all.

Soldato
This has got to be some sort of joke account if you cannot see or comprehend Trump’s numerous, frequent guff twitter posts.
I've agreed before that he's like this, that he lies, that he exaggerates - but my consistent point is is that he's still the better candidate than Hillary.

I have no problem with you saying what Pelosi did was childish but only if you use the same criteria when looking at your hero. Otherwise it doesn’t mean anything and is just one rule for one and one for another.
Agreed on that.

I guess I would be considered a Trump hater as he does absolutely nothing to be likeable. He’s in it for himself, his ego and money first and foremost and anything else is whatever.
You only have to go through my post to see there is a lot I disagree with him on, tariffs, Israel/Palistine deal are but a couple.

But please, carry on posting from rose tinted glasses world.
He dude, we are not that different.

Soldato
I see Trump will become the first POTUS to be charged with crimes and convicted and jailed once he ceases to be POTUS. I can see now why he is so desperate to overturn the 2 term rule and stay as POTUS for the rest of his life.

Q: If you are an ex POTUS and jailed, so your still get the Secret Service protecting you inside jail?
Yep, you've lost it..

Caporegime

Good question but lets be honest that is never going to happen. He's rich and white ;) - been an ex president is just icing on the cake.

Caporegime
Lmao at people actually thinking Pelosi is going to be charged with ripping up the SOTU speech hahahahaha haha.

Oh the ******* irony of your Trump supporters is absolutely hilarious.

Jack **** is going to be done about and if they do try to charge her then it will be laughed out of court. There is absolutely no law that says you cannot rip up speeches.

The only thing that’s been ripped up is your poor little sensibilities, not that you had or have any especially when you so vehemently defend Trump and what he does and says.
Seriously what is it with you lot fawning over him?? Do you not see your hypocrisy?? The irony?? Does he not come across as a scumbag of a human being after he has said and done so many reprehensible things??
Seriously though why is that you can’t admit that he is a terrible all round person?? The mind boggles :confused:

Soldato
Just to be serious :)

I see Trump will become the first POTUS to be charged with crimes and convicted and jailed once he ceases to be POTUS.
Source?

I can see now why he is so desperate to overturn the 2 term rule
This won't happen.

and stay as POTUS for the rest of his life.
Every ex president is called President as well even after office.

He'll probably be stripped of his SS detail, be put in a New York prison cell with Nicholas Tartaglione, have the cameras switched off and be found hung.

Caporegime
Just to be serious :)

Source?

This won't happen.

Every ex president is called President as well even after office.

He'll probably be stripped of his SS detail, be put in a New York prison cell with Nicholas Tartaglione, have the cameras switched off and be found hung.

No source sorry, I thought this thread was for people to post their opinions as fact with no source or evidence????? My mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom