Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
That's RACIST!!!

At least he can call himself an ex president, unlike your beloved Hillary, all she is is a 2, maybe soon a 3 time, loser!
And he will be only one of 3 presidents to be impeached, the only one to not have all of his party vote to acquit him - how many times has Hillary been impeached :)? I think she had 9 investigations just on Benghazi, how did that turn out?

I think we have found the trigger points for the Trump supporters in here - remember plasmahal (and likely the others) think Trump isn't racist. Also the criminal justice system in America is some what slanted.....

Caporegime
And he will be only one of 3 presidents to be impeached, the only one to not have all of his party vote to acquit him - how many times has Hillary been impeached :)? I think she had 9 investigations just on Benghazi, how did that turn out?

..and she testified under oath for hours.

Trump is so incredibly weak, that he couldn't even muster the courage to testify at his own impeachment hearings/trial.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Frankly, I think Donald is a man you could have a reasonable conversation with. His occasional social gaffes are as understandable as those of Elon Musk, (and perhaps Boris Johnson) for originating from the same biological reason.

Soldato
At least people have justification for that though
Like what?

his corruption
If you think he was corrupt the DEMS would have him thrown out already? They tried to have him impeached over a PHONE CALL that even the recipient said was fine.

You got me..

being a bit racist
Not excusing him but more a sign of his times. Look at how much things have changed even in the last 10 years!

the bullying
source?

the abuse
source?

the low IQ
I can't help you with that. But serriously, he got to be POTUS with his supposed low IQ? okey..

the arrests of all his top picks he never knew
People will jump on me for this, but there are lots of people trying to get him, he said so in his speech last night, and one of the ways is to try and turn others - that's not a conspiracy, it does happen.

his failure to achieve anything of note.
He's been fighting all of these conspiracy theories though, Russian hoax and now the impeachment hoax - It's all by design, to STOP him doing anything.

Pelosi ripped up a piece of paper in disgust at his lies, lock her up!
Again, they impeached Trump for a phone call, think about that.

You never give citations or prove anything, or even try to - sad..

Soldato
All these claims that trump is better than Hillary, yet no actual evidence presented to support that position.

Why is Hillary regarded by so many as the antichrist, yet the demonstrably terrible trump is fawned over?

Caporegime
All these claims that trump is better than Hillary, yet no actual evidence presented to support that position.

Why is Hillary regarded by so many as the antichrist, yet the demonstrably terrible trump is fawned over?

Easy. One is a racist idiot and the other is a woman.

Caporegime

I can't stand her but she's the other side and a woman, who as someone else has said over in SC currently lives rent free in plasmahal, tang0, deuse and hominid's heads :).

Can we all just take a moment to see how hominid completely dismisses Trump's racism within 5 words :p:p:p:p.
Not excusing him but more a sign of his times. Look at how much things have changed even in the last 10 years!
Giving media credentials to an anti-Semitic broadcaster who said the impeachment was a Jew coup - just a sign of the times changing....

Last edited:
Caporegime
And you of Hillary.

What is this really bizarre obsession with Hilary? How is she in any way relevant to anything anymore and why do you assume anyone who dislikes Trump, adores Hilary?

I couldn't give a monkeys about Hilary, and was fairly indifferent to her, even in 2016.

Caporegime
One is a war mongering psychopath and the other is a cool, if not slightly insensitive, funny, magnetic person that has American interests first.
And this one too! Jesus Christ. He admits "okay he's not perfect, yes he lies etc" and it's all wrapped up in the grandest use of downplaying - to slightly insensitive. This is hilarious. You have to be a troll - I have seen genuine Trump supporters criticise him a lot more than slightly insensitive. I am almost in stitches....

Associate
I think the reality of another 4.5 years of Trump is starting to push some peoples buttons.

I mean how many of us are actively going to be impacted directly? Everyone just needs to chill their rhetoric a little.

Soldato
I can't stand her but she's the other side and a woman, who as someone else has said over in SC currently lives rent free in plasmahal, tang0, deuse and hominid's heads :).
She's not living rent freee in my head, I'm charging her in posts here :D

Can we all just take a moment to see how hominid completely dismisses Trump's racism within 5 words :p:p:p:p.
I actually say in the first 3 words
Not excusing him
You are being duplicitous, everyone can see it.

These were two different points, seperated by a FULL STOP. Must try harder. You are a sign of your times, we are doomed.

Do you have a 75+ years old relative, I do, see what their views are on things - it'll be a lot like Trumps. That's why I said he was a sign of HIS times. You are a nitpicking keyboard warrior that is offended or triggered at anything you don't understand - you are in dead a sign of your times, you will come to see this as truth.

Giving media credentials to an anti-Semitic broadcaster who said the impeachment was a Jew coup - just a sign of the times changing....
Bring up a random thing and equate it to what I said - again that's sad.. Don't get triggered Jono8 please..

You know there was a time you could criticise Israel without either being or being called antisemitic, yeah that's true. Now Israel have lobbied the world for the last 50 years you can't, funny that, just as they are going for the final Palestinian land grab. Another truth for you.

Caporegime
Just a few times.....
President Trump hinted yet again that he could extend his presidential term beyond the two-year limit. Is it actually possible?
Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president
Trump suggested his supporters want him to serve more than 2 terms as president, which would violate the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution
Do you even try plasmahal?
Bring up a random thing and equate it to what I said - again that's sad.. Don't get triggered Jono8 please..

You know there was a time you could criticise Israel without either being or being called antisemitic, yeah that's true. Now Israel have lobbied the world for the last 50 years you can't, funny that, just as they are going for the final Palestinian land grab. Another truth for you.
:p:p:p:p:p a random thing? You're utterly deluded (well you're not because you're trolling). You know what - I actually agree in part there is a growing blur between genuine criticism of the Israeli government's action and what is considered antisemitic. But PLEASE, PLEASE tell this forum how saying the Jews are trying to take over (aka Jew coup) falls under that discussion rather than what it actually is - completely antisemitic. All of the below are a sign of HIS times - guess what? We're in 2020 and he's president.
  • Implying the majority of Mexicans are rapists who bring crime and drugs
  • Arguing Judge Gonzalo Curiel should recuse himself from the case because of his Mexican heritage
  • Regularly retweeted messages from white supremacists and neo-Nazis during his presidential campaign
  • Saying there are fine people on both sides (one of those sides been neo-Nazis)
  • In a pitch to black voters in 2016, Trump said, “You’re living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?
  • Trump reportedly said in 2017 that people who came to the US from Haiti “all have AIDS,” and he lamented that people who came to the US from Nigeria would never “go back to their huts” once they saw America (the WH denies this)
  • Speaking about immigration in a bipartisan meeting in January 2018, Trump reportedly asked, in reference to Haiti and African countries, “Why are we having all these people from ******** countries come here?” He then reportedly suggested that the US should take more people from countries like Norway
Defend no matter what.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom