Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Soldato
Muslims, half of whom polled in this country believe it should be illegal.

I would still say it is a minority in the Muslim community too. I've seen plenty of gay Muslims when I used to be out clubbing in the 90s. Nobody cared.

The Muslim population according to the 2011 census is only 4.4%, which is 2.5 million. So 1.5 million is a small minority, especially when compared to the current population of the UK at 70+ million.

Associate
This is all over Facebook in every single group or news outlet that can post it.

No wonder it took him this long to say something..

Soldato
Famous wealthy man leaves his 50+ year old wife after 27 years of marriage and eventually ends up with much younger man, everyone says well done.
Famous wealthy man leaves his 50+ year old wife after 27 years of marriage and eventually ends up with much younger woman, everyone says you're a scumbag.

Whilst he doesn't have a new partner yet I'm taking a liberty but I wouldn't be surprised lol.

Soldato
Do you believe a person who has been married to someone for over 25 years won't be even the slightest bit concerned when they find that individually no longer finds them sexually attractive?
Only he knows himself if has ever found his wife attractive in that way or if he was living a complete lie. It's a can of worms to try and offer a view on this tbh. The cynic in me says that a married bisexual man now finds younger men more attractive than his middle aged wife and I'm honestly not sure if that should be celebrated as a good thing or not.

Man of Honour
Interesting responses.

Sounds like he only recently discovered his new sexual orientation. It’s not necessarily static!

Also lol if your relationship is ruled predominantly on sexual attraction. Good luck in the long run. There will always be some ripe vixen ‘hotter’ than your wife. Intimacy is the most important thing in a relationship.

I imagine that Philip loves his wife but unfortunately she is unable to meet his sexual needs.

Last edited:
Permabanned
The cynic in me says that a married bisexual man now finds younger men more attractive than his middle aged wife and I'm honestly not sure if that should be celebrated as a good thing or not.

Not many people care when a middle aged man drops his middle aged wife for a young blonde thing that can barely string a sentence together.

Back
Top Bottom