Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

He's not gay, he's bi. Just ask his wife, with whom he has shared a heterosexual relationship since 1993.

Bi would mean he's sexually attracted to females (as well as males). You're making a massive assumption that he is attracted to females. If he is only attracted to males, then that means he's gay.

Caporegime
Not sure why this is news, or why I should care.

"Highly contagious disease sweeps through China threatening life as we know it. In other news, bloke appears on TV to tell the world his sexual preference. Two people were shocked."

Soldato
No doubt saw the writing on the wall for straight white men, so got himself some victim credentials before he gets replaced with some diversity.

That seems to be the way things are going. On the plus side, his ex wife will get a hefty payout, although I doubt it will make up for the wasted years, she's not exactly a spring chicken anymore so chances of finding romance again are slim.

ntg

ntg

Associate
we
So what if he come out as gay. What's it to anyone else?
well, who knows, but if you smell you may be up for the chop from your well paid job it kind of makes sense to 'out' yourself in that context. Or if someone is blackmailing you..

i dont believe that's the case of course, but there could be a whole bunch of reasons.

Caporegime
You're assuming he was sexually attracted to her

If he wasn't sexually attracted to her, why did they keep having sex? They've got two kids, for crying out loud. A man can't have full penetrative sex without sexual arousal, and he can't be sexually aroused by a woman if he's gay.

Gay men don't have sex with heterosexual women, for the simple fact that they're not sexually attracted to women. That's the whole point of being a gay man.

Schoolchild needs to man up, admit he is bi, and decide what he's going to do about it.

Back
Top Bottom