Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Caporegime
OP
I think everyone saying 'who cares' is missing the point.

The interest mostly isn't in the fact that Schofield's gay, it's in the empathy for his emotional journey.

That and an excuse to watch more Holly Willoughby.

Interesting point also made by someone above, being that he's just become a lot harder to sack for ITV.

Soldato
Philip has inspired me. I've been thinking about it for a while and I'm going to call a meeting at work on Monday. I'm coming out of the closet and will let everyone know that I'm heterosexual. Just hope they're understanding and I don't lose my job.

Soldato
Philip Schofield comes out as gay ON TV. What had they run out of interesting news items on the day? Throw in some group hugs, clapping, undoubtedly some tears. Tomorrow, Holly will self identify as a man!!

Permabanned
Maybe its just the timing but he's been getting a lot of stick as of late for the swooning over Boris on TV and the selfies while being openly critical of Corbyn. His public image took a massive battering over that and he went from someone who was universally liked to a bit of a hate figure. Whole thing is kinda ironic given where each of them stand over things like that, but now no-one is talking about that anymore and it will certainly make people tread more careful when criticising given how easily things can be twisted.

Back
Top Bottom