FIFA 20

Associate
Nothing decent in rewards this week. Annoying got a loan pack with Mason Greenwood in, if only he would have come 1 pack later in the rare player packs.

Got Essien from icon swaps and he’s pretty good but I would say not as good as Kante but is better going forward.

I’m pretty much just stacking my club with 84+ players for mid icon sbc whenever that comes out.

Don
OP
The things I've seen in this game tonight...

I think I lost around 8 in a row, starting in Div 3 and just about staying in 4. The absolute luck my oppositions get though, the amount of times I had a chance to put the game to bed, missing absolute sitters for no reason, those chances where you know the position you're in, the player you're controlling and a simple finesse, two times I was pressing the shoulder buttons to skip the celebration/replay only for the ball to hit the post or miss, of course, he would then counter and score. I'm not blaming the game, it's just the sheer luck involved at times. I perceived until I won a game, funnily enough I didn't deserve it.

Also, I have a ****ing striker at center mid, when he gets clear cut chances why can’t he take them. Argggh

HUG ME

Last edited:
Permabanned
The things I've seen in this game tonight...

I think I lost around 8 in a row, starting in Div 3 and just about staying in 4. The absolute luck my oppositions get though, the amount of times I had a chance to put the game to bed, missing absolute sitters for no reason, those chances where you know the position you're in, the player you're controlling and a simple finesse, two times I was pressing the shoulder buttons to skip the celebration/replay only for the ball to hit the post or miss, of course, he would then counter and score. I'm not blaming the game, it's just the sheer luck involved at times. I perceived until I won a game, funnily enough I didn't deserve it.

Also, I have a ****ing striker at center mid, when he gets clear cut chances why can’t he take them. Argggh

HUG ME

When your striker with 99 finishing cant finish one of his many many chances, you are completely on top, they score after an attacker stumbles past 9 defenders, attempt saved, gets a rebound goal.

Soldato
Oh Baggio, how I love you, but when we play against teams playing 2/3 depth with 7 on stay back he just can't weave his magic in the wall of players :( So undecided on him and he is amazing, but has a habit of going missing in a physical game :(

Associate
WL has started badly at 6-3 and I just can't be bothered to play really. Got the ultimate pack for 300 wins and shock horror it had a top rating of 84, can't see why the biggest pack they offer doesn't have at least 1 86+ guaranteed.

Man of Honour
Changed my entire tactics for this WL and it's going great so far. Won 12 games in a row in rivals and currently doing very nicely in WL.

Associate
Ikone looks decent, problem I’ve got is I’ve got too many good Ligue players in mid positions.

Oshimen looks worth doing but the requirements are painful, score a header in rivals etc ffs.

Don
OP
Ikone looks decent, problem I’ve got is I’ve got too many good Ligue players in mid positions.

Oshimen looks worth doing but the requirements are painful, score a header in rivals etc ffs.

Headers aren’t hard at all it’s just people refuse to adopt that approach now. You see the amount of cut back goals that are scored, just use a small cross instead of a square pass.

Don
OP
I’m 5-0 but going out so will be hungover tomorrow, also my lads birthday party so won’t get many games done.

I have red Azose Perez, he’s quality at CM. Only used him to get chem for scream Adama Traore who is also very useful. I’m only really interested in pace for right and left mids and he seems one of the quickest players on the game.

Soldato
I’m 5-0 but going out so will be hungover tomorrow, also my lads birthday party so won’t get many games done.

I have red Azose Perez, he’s quality at CM. Only used him to get chem for scream Adama Traore who is also very useful. I’m only really interested in pace for right and left mids and he seems one of the quickest players on the game.

I used him for a bit at central CAM and he was excellent

Back
Top Bottom