*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
I got Monopoly for a few quid. Nothing else in the sale peaks my interest.
When I eventually finish Zelda probably go for Mario Odyssey.

Soldato
RingFit Adventure. Probably the best home exercise device/trainer I’ve seen.

My other half is using it every weekend and it looks bloody brilliant. Simple, easy to use yet goes to quite some depth with many various different exercises and routines.

I’m quite impressed, miles better than WiiFit was.

Soldato
RingFit Adventure. Probably the best home exercise device/trainer I’ve seen.

My other half is using it every weekend and it looks bloody brilliant. Simple, easy to use yet goes to quite some depth with many various different exercises and routines.

I’m quite impressed, miles better than WiiFit was.
It really is a blast. Even my non-gaming wife loves it. I am on day 18 and I am loving it still. Totally amazing experience.

fez

fez

Caporegime
It really is a blast. Even my non-gaming wife loves it. I am on day 18 and I am loving it still. Totally amazing experience.

Looking to pick one of these up for a mates birthday/christmas present but they are rarer than hens teeth at the moment. Its been out since the middle of October and they still haven't got a handle on stock. A little ridiculous considering how little there is to the kit.

Soldato
Looking to pick one of these up for a mates birthday/christmas present but they are rarer than hens teeth at the moment. Its been out since the middle of October and they still haven't got a handle on stock. A little ridiculous considering how little there is to the kit.

The shortage is world wide. They can't make the Ring-Cons fast enough - I don't know why, though. The ring itself is actually of decent quality. It's a proper Pilates ring and very strong. I ordered mine off Amazon (paid a little over the odds for it) and it took about a month to arrive. The tracker I was watching said it came from Madrid.

It was #1 seller in Japan last week. Perhaps that's where the stock is going.

Caporegime
69.95 at shopto.net

Associate
Does anyone have a Bluetooth receiver for their Switch?

Ideally looking for one that fits with the official Switch Lite case, but looks like the majority of them are made to use without a case.

Back
Top Bottom