Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Never known a car to get as filthy as the 4C, the sides are caked within 100m of washing it. I’m actually going to try and find some mud flaps / get some made for it, it’s really annoying!

Ib3yKdXh.jpg
YGlVbs1h.jpg
yQjcBywh.jpg
rzeleVPh.jpg

OcUK Staff
What on earth are you talking about?

I'm not suggesting a foot of spacers so the tyres stick out past the body... Just enough to bring the tyre closer to the arch lip! :p

It looks fantastic as it is why would he want to upset the handling balance of the car, add weight or risk losing all his paint, adding spacers would make the need for splash guards being absolutely necessary.

Some cars need spacers but to my eye that car is spot on out the factory so why mess with it.

Absolutely stunning car!

Soldato
Goodness me that needs some rear spacers ASAP. :p

As far as mudflaps go, I recon a set of beefy flaps ( :eek: ) would look good on it!

Yes it’s on the list, but I’m waiting until I’ve had some track time to see if I’d rather spend the money on brakes. Rears only as Gibbo said adding to the front will only exacerbate the problem.

What I find even weirder, is the front camber or rather lack of! The wheels are bolt upright and it looks weird, but apparently is correct (when combined with the AW road shims which add caster).

Soldato
What on earth are you talking about?

I'm not suggesting a foot of spacers so the tyres stick out past the body... Just enough to bring the tyre closer to the arch lip! :p

because they have to meet body tyre coverage for the range of ETRTO tyres in that size range. often the OEM selected performance tyre has neat square shoulders so don’t sit as flush with the body as the wangli ditch finder balloon tyres they had to set the wheels up to.

but you already knew that yeah?

Soldato
What cover have you gone for? I wanted one for the 4C but everything I’ve read suggests they just make things worse, trap moisture, bugs, cause more scratches than they avoid etc.

Back
Top Bottom