Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Posted the same bits from each link.

If you want me to post that bit for Breitbart, here you go:

I already read the link.
That's why I put what you missed out. And the reason you missed it out in your post in your link about CNN

"omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes"

That you SJWs ;)

Caporegime
I already read the link.
That's why I out what you missed out. And the reason you missed it out post in your link about CNN

That you SJWs ;)

What are talking about? They have a definition for how they rate each site. I simply didnt include the definitions for each.

I didnt include the defintion of "questionable source ' for Breitbart either.

I gave you the links to read for both and gave you the same sections from each in the post.

Did you expect me to copy and paste the entire page for both!?

Caporegime
This is the thing.

A religious person like you can't see the bigger picture of what is happening.
Your kind never will :)
What the blue hell you gibbering about?? What has this got to do with my religion??

Oh I forgot that you are the resident islamophobe/racist on this forum ;).

But for hilarity purposes please do tell me what this so called bigger picture is. I do need a good laugh at your kind ;).

Soldato
I already read the link.
That's why I put what you missed out. And the reason you missed it out in your post in your link about CNN

That you SJWs ;)

Surely choosing not to report something and choosing to report something which is false as a fact are not equivalent

Permabanned
You all probably claim the BBC is biased when its highly regarded, worldwide, as relatively unbiased and factual.

There are also differences between reporting the news and opinion pieces.

Why dont we make a list of unbiased factual news sources that are backed up by several reviews from various sources?

Associate
CNN is not one of them. Far-left and mostly un-factual.

Putting side whether they are 'factual' or not it should be clear to anyone with a clue that CNN is not even remotely close to being far left, the fact you think its far-left shows that you don't understand the first thing about what 'far-left' is. Im not sure even the likes of tang0 etc would claim CNN is far left. They are corporate as hell and their long history of reporting shows they clearly back more centre left politicans over far left ones. They are also very critical of far-left groups like ANTIFA. They are very much pro establishment and if that's what you think the far-left are about then you really should just give up on talking politics.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Putting side whether they are 'factual' or not it should be clear to anyone with a clue that CNN is not even remotely close to being far left, the fact you think its far-left shows that you don't understand the first thing about what 'far-left' is. Im not sure even the likes of tang0 etc would claim CNN is far left. They are corporate as hell and their long history of reporting shows they clearly back more centre left politicans over far left ones. They are also very critical of far-left groups like ANTIFA. What about them is far left ? being against Trump doesn't make you 'far-left'.

Indeed. In fact the "far left" are constantly complaining about CNN's coverage of Bernie.

They are certainly left leaning/biased, but not far left.

You would have to look at something like this for a far left source ( this is more like the liberal version of Breitbart):

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/liberal-examiner/

Last edited:
Caporegime
The TDS is strong in this thread :D

Never mind the 2020 which is already a lock for Trump due to utterly pathetic candidates from the Democrats that fall over themselves like drunks to out-woke each other, the real derangement is coming when that blonde daughter of his is going to be the first female president. You know it's coming!

Agreed, too much TDS from the Trump supporters in here.

Bookies have kim kardashian the red hot favourite to be the first female POTUS. Sorry to disappoint you.

Soldato
Could he be any more shallow? Tweeting about a picture of himself he calls fake even though it's on Getty. He's like the girls now who fake tan, draw on massive eye brows and pout into camera on Instagram. He looks ridiculous but his fragile ego can't take people laughing at him. Don't paint your face orange then Donny, its really that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom