Your favourite chilli sauce is?

Caporegime
Made my own for the first time yesterday.

6 x Ghost peppers, carrots, garlic, cider vinegar and lemon juice. Doesn't taste as hot as I had expected but my tongue was still tingling 30 minutes later.
I took the sauce bottle on the left to work today so my colleagues could sample my creation. Upon opening, the top exploded off and some sauce got in my eye and a colleagues who had to go home. It was not a pleasant experience :(

Soldato
Btw one option to get a hotter sauce is to dry a batch of chillis in a proper food drier first the use that in addition to the fresh peppers. Hold on to your hat...

Soldato
'Hot Ones: The Game Show' Coming to truTV Next Month

Hot Ones, the finest of talk shows that revolve around the pairing of vulnerability and hot sauce, is getting the game show treatment with some help from truTV.

Indeed, Hot Ones: The Game Show is set to premiere on Feb. 18 as a half-hour series, complete with OG Hot Ones host Sean Evans. Fans will be welcomed each week into the "Pepperdome" to square off against each other by way of trivia questions and hot sauce consumption. The potential prize? $25,000.

Contestants are divided into two teams each week, then televised while making their way through three rounds of trivia-meets-saucery. In the event of any sauce-related lostness, EMTs are standing by. For the closer, the team with the most money at the end of the third round is then introduced to the Ring of Fire.

Ahead of the game show's debut, the Hot Ones YouTube series returns via First We Feast on Feb. 6. Highlights from Season 10 included Chance the Rapper declaring Shia LaBeouf one of the best freestylers of all time, DaBaby sharing the story behind his viral IG pic with a math teacher, and the birth of the Paul Rudd "look at us" meme. Fittingly, the series has bagged multiple Streamy and Webby awards in recent years.

nice to see hot ones expand, hope it gets picked up over here ( i could see it being shown on like dave etc)

Back
Top Bottom