A California church has spent almost a week trying to raise a 2-year-old girl from the dead

The fact you put humans into the animal category says you are in the evolution camp which I disagree with. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts but never would I consider humans to be animals. Although some folks can behave like animals generally we put them in prison or elect them as president/prime minister. And I feel deeply sorry for people who genuinely think their ancestors were apes but that is another argument. Humans stand alone with the ability to think critically and conduct themselves outside of their programming. Animals behave the way they are programmed and don't feel the need to give nomenclature to different species. I have never read a book penned by an orangutan neither watched a documentary filmed by a hedgehog. Humans have hope and dreams which can change. Humans can hope in a higher power or spend their lives denying his existence. You used the words "kingdom" only humans understand the concept of a government ruled by a king (except the lionking of course). Humans have freewill animals don't. Humans stand alone in the human category.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that someone sat down, typed, and posted this of their own free will?

Seriously lost for words!

ntg

ntg

Associate
The fact you put humans into the animal category says you are in the evolution camp which I disagree with. Everyone is entitled to their thoughts but never would I consider humans to be animals. Although some folks can behave like animals generally we put them in prison or elect them as president/prime minister. And I feel deeply sorry for people who genuinely think their ancestors were apes but that is another argument. Humans stand alone with the ability to think critically and conduct themselves outside of their programming. Animals behave the way they are programmed and don't feel the need to give nomenclature to different species. I have never read a book penned by an orangutan neither watched a documentary filmed by a hedgehog. Humans have hope and dreams which can change. Humans can hope in a higher power or spend their lives denying his existence. You used the words "kingdom" only humans understand the concept of a government ruled by a king (except the lionking of course). Humans have freewill animals don't. Humans stand alone in the human category.

InWgtBV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom