My niece - Not again

Soldato
My niece who has a degree -works as a social worker - supposed to be intelligent has done it again.

Her first car was a Golf and her last car was a Seat. Both car had the red oil light come on and she kept on driving. This last time with her mother with her who said keep going till we get home.
Needless to say both engines were ruined. - She has now just bought a Ford Ecoboost. Will be interesting to see how long this one lasts. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
Degrees do not equal intelligence.

Yeah someone I knew worked for aerospace company. Very well paid.

He bought a new computer and he thought you needed the same brand of mouse and the computer. He was adamant, until I plugged in Logitech mouse into his dell and guess what it worked. I was a shelf stacker at the time.

Hahaha.

Man of Honour
Yeah someone I knew worked for aerospace company. Very well paid.

He bought a new computer and he thought you needed the same brand of mouse and the computer. He was adamant, until I plugged in Logitech mouse into his dell and guess what it worked. I was a shelf stacker at the time.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahhaa what a loser fancy not having any knowledge about a subject that doesn't interest him at all.

Associate
Somebody might be the best at his field but lacking in items others find trivial. Similarly that somebody might find his field as trivial, hence being good at it.

Soldato
Hahahahahhaa what a loser fancy not having any knowledge about a subject that doesn't interest him at all.

Tbf, we all need to have knowledge about things that don't interest us at all. I have no interest in banking, accounting, insurance or taxes but I've forced myself to learn about them as I know I'd be in a bit of a mess if I didn't. It seems sensible to keep a basic level of knowledge about most things in every day life, particularly things like cars and computers which we use every day.

Soldato
They should stop buying VAG cars if they don't want to monitor oil consumption. Luckily the ecoboost engine should be able go between services without topping up.

But it's common sense, if you see a permanent red light on the dash (or anything else really), it's probably going to be bad.

When I bought my first house I didn't know F.A about construction, but I know when a fire alarm goes off that something is on fire...

Last edited:
Soldato

Next time you're in a aeroplane 30,000 up think that one of the guys who built it doesn't any common sense or ability to think for himself or use basic how it out techniques.

And that a shelf stacker can think for himself.

Lol

Caporegime
Next time you're in a aeroplane 30,000 up think that one of the guys who built it doesn't any common sense or ability to think for himself or use basic how it out techniques.

And that a shelf stacker can think for himself.

Lol

With sentences like that how can i be anything but convinced.

I know a doctor and lawyer who have no interest in computers other than using them for work, yet if i needed medical or legal help turning to a spotty helpdesk oik would be the last thing on my mind.

Back
Top Bottom