Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Can't wait until he's re-elected for another term in office.

MAGA
Same here! Can't help but like him more and more as time goes on. He's exactly what was needed. Says it how it is and is not afraid to speak his mind or pull the trigger when needed. Don't think he did anything wrong with this whole impeachment thing either. If I was a USC I would be voting for him.

Soldato
Must be wonderful to be this willfully ignorant of reality.

Or alternatively, fully aware of reality in that ALL Presidents lie regardless of political stance and that knowing this general truth, he's able to look past the surface noise being directed at Trump for what he says and instead look at what he does, which is the only important thing, whether someone has made the country "better" than it was when they took over and, for a lot of folks, their life is now better after 4 years Trump.

Permabanned
Or alternatively, fully aware of reality in that ALL Presidents lie regardless of political stance and that knowing this general truth, he's able to look past the surface noise being directed at Trump for what he says and instead look at what he does, which is the only important thing, whether someone has made the country "better" than it was when they took over and, for a lot of folks, their life is now better after 4 years Trump.

You are fine with him telling over 10000 lies since he started? In comparison Obama told a handful. People are ******* bizarre......

Evidence peoples lives are better?

Associate

Yeah, no. I think its safe to say he just doesn't know what he's talking about.

People can like his policies, but trying to make out a proven pathological liar 'tells it how it is' is laughable and it's painful seeing people actually try and defend such an obviously nonsense statement.

Soldato
Trump tells people what they want to hear.

Bit different

Exactly. Or even they hear what they want to hear. He's a reality TV star. It's like us electing Ant or Dec..... they'd actually make far better leaders than Trump. So far he's had it easy. No international or domestic crisis to deal with. I'd hate to think what would happen of something really serious happened on his watch.

Caporegime
I'm mocking fanatics that are losing so hard they only have inane trivia to cling to.
It was a simple question, why bother to lie about something so obvious and small? And what those that defend him on here have to say about it. I can't say I've lost it - was there something hyperbolic about the question? Your response however says it all.....

Soldato
It was a simple question, why bother to lie about something so obvious and small? And what those that defend him on here have to say about it. I can't say I've lost it - was there something hyperbolic about the question? Your response however says it all.....
I haven't said a damn thing about the pic because IDGAF.

Caporegime
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Obama-officials-asked-Paul-Manafort-dirt.html

Giuliani claims that he has witnesses ready to testify that in January 2016, Obama administration officials pressured Ukraine to reopen an investigation against Paul Manafort (right), who worked as Trump's campaign manager.

Whoops! if this is true it looks like the DemonRats have walked head long into another trap. The only thing that could make it funnier is if Pelosi and co try to shrug it off after all they've put Trump through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom