What retro game would you like to see modernised?

Associate
I would love to see Eye of the Beholder (I, II and III) updated to a modern engine, and combined into one long adventure. It was the first game (on Amiga, aside from III) that I spent serious hours on, and enjoyed drawing maps for.

Underboss
I would love to see Eye of the Beholder (I, II and III) updated to a modern engine, and combined into one long adventure. It was the first game (on Amiga, aside from III) that I spent serious hours on, and enjoyed drawing maps for.

Only just completed 1 and 2 a couple of years ago, had it on amiga then the PC took me 20 ? Years to complete lol

Soldato
As much as people wax over Desert Strike, the last of the strikes Nuclear Strike is the one that needs to be overhauled.

Crummy 3D engine hampers going back to the best game in the series. I mean do all of them in one package, but Soviet and Nuclear always get criminally overlooked.

Associate
Dungeon Master, Chaos Strikes Back & Dungeon Master 2 were all incredible - would love to see a Dungeon Master 3 updated with modern gfx but with similar controls & style of play.

A similar but less well known classic I spend years playing on the Amiga was Liberation Captive 2, fantastic game

Associate
Glad to see it has already been mentioned, but hired guns! The hours spent on this one.

There was supposed to be a sequel and I do actually have a copy of the game so far that I got hold of years ago but it is rubbish. No atmosphere and I don't think the game is ideally suited to free roam 3D. Give me something with the legend of Grimrock engine.

There is a doom mod.

This guy started making the game to learn programming but no longer in development. Bit of a shame as it looks great.

And not strictly a remake but a Turrican classics collection on the switch with enhanced graphics and an orchestral soundtrack whilst also having the original games on there would be great, maybe with some extra levels.

Back
Top Bottom