FIFA 20

Associate
Stopped at 14-5 got no interest in going further.

Picked up Headliners Lewandowski paid double what he was worth when he 1st come out but he is class to play with. If Bayern win tomorrow he goes to 94 and he’s due a winter upgrade as well so could be a 95/96 in a few weeks.

Soldato
8-2 to 15-5. Lost my first 3 of the day then decided to use my TOTY CR7 loan card. Suffice to say he's helped me out massively. Will try getting to G1, but kinda chill about it...

Soldato
17-4, I'm actually playing really well this weekend, even my 4 losses were all close games that could have gone another way - but I'm not willing to put myself through a push for G1 / Elite, end up getting worked up and not enjoying the game. Best to stop while I'm ahead.

How is the Elite chase going @Quinnaay ?

Soldato
17-4, I'm actually playing really well this weekend, even my 4 losses were all close games that could have gone another way - but I'm not willing to put myself through a push for G1 / Elite, end up getting worked up and not enjoying the game. Best to stop while I'm ahead.

How is the Elite chase going @Quinnaay ?
Wow its been rough but somehow clutched up yet again 23-6 lets gooooo 3rd week on the bounce.

Don
OP
2 absolutely mental losses, 4-4 in extra time after dominating, 120th min, I'm clean through, angles are all good, finesse, hits the post, his defender plays a through ball from light years away to his striker and he scores. Second loss, I'm losing 3-2 and he's just time wasting from 75th minute, I get the ball eventually and another clear cut chance and the ball hits my own player who is offside and certainly stops a clear goal. Motivation is all but depleted.

Man of Honour
Gold 3 with 10 games left. Last couple of games were bloody hard work, people scoring the dodgiest goals ever.

Bit better than last week where I didn’t think I’d even get Silver 1...

I changed my tactics to be far more aggressive, like Quinnnay’s, and it’s helped loads. Must suit how I play.

Cannavaro is a bit of a beast in defence too!

Soldato
Gold 3 with 10 games left. Last couple of games were bloody hard work, people scoring the dodgiest goals ever.

Bit better than last week where I didn’t think I’d even get Silver 1...

I changed my tactics to be far more aggressive, like Quinnnay’s, and it’s helped loads. Must suit how I play.

Cannavaro is a bit of a beast in defence too!
I clutched Gold 2 with my last game (17-13). Gold 2 is a good result for me, I'm more of a Gold 3 guy.
Castro really really rates Cannavaro. Do you use the Base or Prime version? (I'm guessing nobody uses the Mid version)

Man of Honour
I clutched Gold 2 with my last game (17-13). Gold 2 is a good result for me, I'm more of a Gold 3 guy.
Castro really really rates Cannavaro. Do you use the Base or Prime version? (I'm guessing nobody uses the Mid version)

Mid! It’s the only one I could afford, seems fine!

Don
OP
Why is Ter Stegen so crap now? Ryan Kent just out jumped him to score a header.

Won my last 4 so got 11 wins. 11-4, still annoyed by those losses, haha.

I'm not sure Adama is worth it at the price he is, he's quick but doesn't offer anything much Saint-Max doesn't.

I need a double chem link ST (who will play cm) and RW. Any ideas?

Soldato
89 CB Blanc is the one if your going icon route.

Base Rio and Cannavaro have hundreds of games together, can't fault either of them. Zambrotta at left back is questionable, will give him a few more games. Sold most of my decent players as I'm away with work for 7 days from Friday. Half expecting a mid icon SBC to drop at some point this week ..

Back
Top Bottom