** NEW DUCKY 60% MECHA MINI KEYBOARDS - QUACKING!!! **

Associate
Just got myself one of those Switch Tester things to help me decide which Ducky to get. Finally settled on the Silent Red and lo and behold they’re all out of stock. bah!

Is there an ETA on a second shipment per chance?

Associate
I also got this keyboard with the silent reds. Much prefer the silent reds over the browns I had in my Corsair K95. Lovely keyboard.

Associate
Which one is the best for gaming/typing whilst being the quietest? :)
Priority on Gaming.

I don't want much I know.

Currently using the K95 Platinum which I find too big to be honest.

It's objective :) IMO, for mixed use i'd opt for MX Brown with o'ring fittings but you're heavy handed then MX Black with o'rings fittings.

Associate
It's objective :) IMO, for mixed use i'd opt for MX Brown with o'ring fittings but you're heavy handed then MX Black with o'rings fittings.

Cheers for the reply. I went for the Cherry Red MX Silent and they are superb for both gaming and typing with much less noise. Very happy with it. Really impressed with the Ducky Mecha, only issue was mine came with 2 x G keys and no J!!!

Got in touch with OCuk and that has now been resolved!! The ducky engineers probably wanted to get to the pub on Friday afternoon when they made my one :)

Associate
Just got my Silent Red Keyboard today and I was coming from an older Ducky Keyboard (Shine 2)which I absolutely loved and had for 7 years!

But my word the quality of this new Mecha Keyboard is amazing. It feel's so premium!

OcUK Staff
OP
love the silent reds. happy bunny here!
q: is there an official user manual for the mecha mini? or will the one2 mini manual suffice? ta.

I think the PCB's are the same so the mual will probably transfer.

Just got my Silent Red Keyboard today and I was coming from an older Ducky Keyboard (Shine 2)which I absolutely loved and had for 7 years!

But my word the quality of this new Mecha Keyboard is amazing. It feel's so premium!

Glad you are enjoying! They are certainly very tasty boards

Back
Top Bottom