• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** 48HR SPECIAL: AMD 3700X ONLY £259.99 !! ***

OcUK Staff
Hi there

As of right now (15:50 on 10th February 2020) OcUK has the lowest price on 3700X, of course I am sure some competitors will react and also drop their price to compete, but who knows maybe they won't anyway this is absolutely incredible value for this processor and this pricing shall end mid day Wednesday, so reap the benefits and grab one quickly:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Eight Core 4.4GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail @ £259.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/AMD-...Hz-Socket-AM4-Processor-Retail-CP-3B7-AM.html

100-100000071BOX, 8 Core with 16 Threads, 4.40GHz clock speed, 7nm FinFet Process, 32MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 3200-3600MHz RAM Recommended, 3 Year Warranty

Only £259.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Uh huh, Yep....... heard all these things before, In a few short months you'll be advertising -

"Get your 4000 series Ryzen CPU today"

;)

I would be surprised if it was only igpu based chips this year.

Prices are tumbling nicely. Keep them coming. I'm ready for a 3900x at sub £400...only be a month or so away.

Soldato
Oh come on, you know this isn't true. AMD's roadmap shows this to be nonsense.

I think anyone on this forum knows to take retailers words with a pinch of salt, As my grand father once said to me -

"Let your zayde give you some helpful words, Where money is involved don't believe anything that anyone says, It is their job to make you part ways with your money, Not to be your friend or help you save money".

That little bit of advice has helped me quite a lot in life :D

I've shopped with OCUK for well over a decade now and I'll gladly shop with OCUK for another decade, No disrespect meant, But the little white lies here and there just to get a sale are a little annoying and sometimes pretty insulting.

Last edited:
Soldato
"Let me clear: you will see Zen 3 in 2020.”

We might see and not get of course.

Shipments might be a pain too.

Fantastic deal all the same. Just need ocuk to give a nice deal on an x570.

Soldato
Have been very tempted to overhaul my system, or pretty much just hand down my system with some cracking deals going on with ryzen. I suspect that would just lead me to multiplayer minecraft with my daughter though lol.

Have seriously tempted to pickup a 3600x, but with latest consoles coming out, I don't think that is a smart move with missing 2 cores. 3700x is the chip to buy. Great deal.

Soldato
Are we really expecting Zen 3 in 48 hours? Maybe in 48 weeks...

Given Lisa Su went on record in November last year to say that Zen3 desktop parts were coming second part of the year (after the mobile parts), I would expect stock in hand well before 48 weeks. Now as to what launches when and at what point you can actually get hold of it, that’s a whole different conversation. A nice 8c/16t with iGPU could be interesting though for a small powerful non gaming ITX build, we’re limited to 6c/12t for iGPU atm.

Associate
Uh huh, Yep....... heard all these things before, In a few short months you'll be advertising -

"Get your 4000 series Ryzen CPU today"

;)

:D ...

I would be surprised if it was only igpu based chips this year.

Prices are tumbling nicely. Keep them coming. I'm ready for a 3900x at sub £400...only be a month or so away.

Just wonder what is the reasoning :confused: . Probably already making supply chain changes, have yields improved? I thought capacity on 7nm was tight though :confused:.

Back
Top Bottom