Need advice from solicitor regarding family law.

Soldato
You think the OP got the message yet?

I guess some 'helpful' advice to the OP...

@OP - I'm an in-house solicitor rather than working for a firm, but I'd be very very surprised if anyone here who is a qualified solicitor would give you proper advice over inbox. If you meant the 'inbox me' as an intro to then follow-up with a proper meeting, then fair enough (though would not recommend this route to pick a solicitor), but most solicitors wouldn't give you advice over your inbox. Nevermind signed engagement letters etc., it would be pretty much negligent to just advise you based on a bit of info without having a proper chat about the issue and circumstances.

Soldato
You need an architect to design the solicitor for the QS to price before the joiner builds it. Only then can the PM take over. You're doing this all wrong and confusing this chap in his minute of need ffs.

Soldato
I'd ask you to inbox me but we've got problems with our IT. Can anyone help?

Im a family law solicitor, our IT is out as well, just me and my 30 fellow family law solicitors sat playing on our smart phones.. I've posted for IT help on my favorites solicitor forums but I just get sarcastic law and court room jokes / references

Seriously it's not that stupid him asking for help some of us must be solicitors? It might not be a complicated question

Back
Top Bottom